I’ve been with Betsson for nine years. The great thing about this company is that something new is always happening. You never get bored.
- Customer Service
Finnish Speaking Customer Service Agent in Malta
Are you a problem solver, excellent communicator and a people person?
If so we are looking for you to join our award winning customer service team based in our stunning offices in Malta!
You will be a part of a seamless Customer Service function, working to achieve our goal of the best Customer Experience. Not only that, your opportunity to learn and progress within Betsson is limitless!
We want you to excel in the following:
- Help both Finnish and English speaking customers via e-mail, chat and telephone
- Work together with your team to reach the best customer satisfaction (including other KPI's)
- Translate promotional texts and/or customer surveys in your local language
- Manage customer accounts
What's in it for me?
Here at Betsson not only do you get the chance to work across our leading markets but also with a team of excellent Customer Service Agents. There will be ample opportunity to progress your own skills, develop your knowledge of the iGaming industry and be a part of a multicultural, friendly environment. We want our employees to embody the value of One Betsson and enjoy the perks of being a Betssonite!
You're good at:
- Communication written and verbal in both Finnish and English
- Strong Microsoft Office knowledge
- Background in customer service, this can be face to face, online or via phone calls
- Multi-tasking and time management
- Previous iGaming experience
- Additional language skills: Norwegian, Swedish, Danish…
What we offer?
Much like riding a rollercoaster, sometimes life at Betsson can be lightning fast with twists and turns but always FUN! Then again, what else would you expect from a business 75% millennial and 1700 strong, spread across 7 offices with 900 based out of our Malta HQ alone! We recognise it may not be for the faint-hearted, but if you’re a go-getter, initiator and adrenaline junkie, always striving to push the boundaries and challenge yourself, then you’ll fit right in.
Good to know:
- Start date: Every second week, training is provided
- Salary: The salary consists of a ground salary and a bonus system
- Work hours: As a customer service agent you work shifts
- Location: Malta, St Julians
- Generous relocation package offered
If you have any questions regarding this position you are more than welcome to contact the responsible recruiter at email@example.com. We are looking forward to receive your application!
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.