I’ve been with Betsson for nine years. The great thing about this company is that something new is always happening. You never get bored.
Front End Developer (Sportsbook Web)
Recently we opened a tech hub in Budapest (take a peek of our office here), so due to growth & expansion we have several excellent opportunities for Front End Developers to further strengthen our cutting edge products and services.
Betsson Group offers online gaming products to customers and partners all over the world and aim to deliver the best customer experience in the industry. With more than 20 iGaming brands including Betsson.com, Betsafe.com, Nordicbet.com; offering Sportsbook, Casino and Poker, we’re proud of our successes.
And now we are hiring in Budapest! Keeping our eyes on the best talents and experts who can use their creativity and passion to create seamless, intuitive and engaging online gaming experiences.
Our Frontend development team is responsible for building an industry leading, scalable multi-brand framework to support our 25+ brands. Here at Betsson, You will be working with new front end technologies, in fact, our Frontend tech stack includes Angular 6, Ionic 3 (Mobile), Angular Material (Desktop), TypeScript 2, Redux Pattern for State Management, RxJS, Sass, HTML5. Our Frontend framework consumes RESTful APIs, uses Web Sockets and push notifications
As a member of the Front End development team in Budapest, you will work with Angular 6. In close collaboration with your team and the product department, you will discuss and implement business requirements by suggesting approach and solution, plus deciding on the technology and architecture to deliver a high quality product along with great customer experience.
We are looking for you who have a passion in building great software and the drive to turn ideas into actions. You should have solid experience in front-end systems and have experienced different workplaces in your career. As collaboration is a key in Betsson Group, you will need good communication skills in order to interact well with different parts of the organisation. We expect you to keep up to date with the latest technologies and always share your knowledge with your colleagues.
- 3+ years of developing Front End systems
- Experience in implementation of distributed and multi-tier systems,
- Understanding SOA principles and service oriented environments (multiple services, multiple machines)
- Experience in interacting with REST APIs
- Knowledge in automated testing and continuous integration
- Experience of working in an agile environment
- Confident in both written and spoken English
We see it as an extra advantage if you have experience with:
- Experience using Angular 2+, NgRx & RxJS
- .NET/C# with knowledge in ASP.NET MVC, Web API and WCF
- Experience in using responsive design
- SQL Server; both in writing queries and tuning performance
- Distributed micro-service based architectures
- Exposure to Protractor, Jasmine (or similar)
- Design of systems involving multiple components and teams
What we offer
To be part of the success story of one of the fastest growing companies in the iGaming market, all our employees in Budapest would avail from:
- A competitive salary and benefits such as health insurances and gym subsidies
- Personal development through courses, in-house training and external certifications
- A fun and challenging role in a helpful and dynamic environment. For the right person there are many different career paths at Betsson, both if you want to deepen your technical skills or work in a leadership role in the future.
We would also very much like to reward your efforts with a number of external and internal events like Monday breakfasts, free coffee and fruit and regular after-work events and much more!
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.