Do you have a passion for Frontend Development? Join the movement now! We are looking for curious individuals who can take initiative, come up with new creative solutions, enjoy working with the latest technologies, and who are passionate about delivering a great product.
At Betsson Group, we strive to deliver the best customer experience in the industry. We are one of the market leaders in iGaming, offering online gaming products in a number of markets, both through our own gaming sites as well as several partner brands.
You will be part of a passionate team, which is building an industry leading, scalable, multi-brand platform to support 25+ online brands! Our brands are used by hundreds of thousands of users and growing.
A TASTER OF WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
We want to be pioneers in a highly competitive market so we continuously strive for technical and product excellence. As part of our team, you will be building new products using latest technologies; actively contributing towards our multi-brand adaptive frontend platform, which is supporting our core brands.
Our Frontend stack includes: Angular 9, Angular Material (Desktop), TypeScript 2, Redux Pattern for State Management, RxJS, Sass, HTML5; and the frontend consumes RESTful APIs and Web Sockets. It’s a plus if you are curious about C#
As a Frontend Developer, you will be part of a cross functional team within our newly formed Gaming area. You will be contributing directly to the success of our products by materializing our product teams' visions into a tangible user experience. You will participate in agile rituals such as planning, estimation, development, testing, code reviews, deploying great software, implementing new features as well as maintaining and improving the existing functionality.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- You will be working side by side with some of the greatest talent in the industry
- You will be working on web applications dealing with high traffic reaching worldwide audiences
- A friendly and supportive environment; professional development programmes and trainings that will help you achieve your goals and grow both technically as well as professionally
- In addition to all of this, you will be part of the multi-cultural Betsson community enjoying team-building events, our Friday bars, our social clubs, parties and other events. There is always something fun to look forward to!
YOU ARE GOOD AT:
- HTML, CSS, Sass or LESS
- RESTful APIs
- Unit and Integration Tests (Jasmine, Jest, Karma)
- Scalable and performant web applications
- Agile product development
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.