Fullstack Developer (.NET/Angular)
Do you have a passion for Development? Do you have experience with .NET and Angular? We are looking for curious individuals who can take initiative, come up with new creative solutions, enjoy working with the latest technologies, and who are passionate about delivering a great product.
At Betsson Group, we strive to deliver the best customer experience in the industry. We are one of the market leaders in iGaming, offering online gaming products in a number of markets, both through our own gaming sites as well as several partner brands.
We want to be pioneers in a highly competitive market as we continuously strive for technical and product excellence. As part of our team, you will be building new products using the latest technologies and actively contributing towards our multi-brand adaptive Frontend platform, which is supporting our core brands.
A taster of what you will be involved with:
As a Fullstack Developer, you will be responsible for software development in a scrum team. You will be contributing directly to the success of our products by materializing our product teams' visions into a tangible user experience. You will participate in sprint planning, task estimation, development, testing, code reviews, deploying great software, implementing new features as well as maintaining and improving the existing functionality. You will be involved with testing, code reviews, deploying great software, implementing new features as well as maintaining and improving the existing functionality.
Our Frontend stack includes: Angular 9, Angular Material (Desktop), TypeScript 2, Redux Pattern for State Management, RxJS, Sass, HTML5; and the frontend consumes RESTful APIs and Web Sockets.
Our Backend stack includes: .NET C#, .NET Core, xUnit, Specflow, .NET Web API, WCF, MSSQL, Couchbase. Our BE layer has RESTful APIs and BE microservices consumed by the FE and other admin control panels.
What's in it for you?
- You will be working side by side with some of the greatest talent in the industry
- You will be working on web applications dealing with high traffic reaching worldwide audiences
- A friendly and supportive environment; professional development programmes and training that will help you achieve your goals and grow both technically as well as professionally
- In addition to all of this, you will be part of the multi-cultural Betsson community enjoying team-building events, our Friday bars, our social clubs, parties and other events. There is always something fun to look forward to!
What we are looking for:
- Angular 2+, Redux pattern
- HTML, CSS, Sass or LESS
- .NET C#, .NET Core with knowledge of the ASP.NET Web API
- Implementing distributed and multi-tier/microservices systems
Extra awesome to have:
- NService/Bus / Kafka / RabbitMQ
- Frontend Unit and Integration Tests (Jasmine, Jest, Karma)
- Scalable and performance web applications
- Agile (Scrum) development
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.