- Marketing & Commercial
Games Lobby Coordinator
Excellent opportunity to join our Central Gaming team as their new Games Lobby Coordinator
In your role you will be supporting the Games Lobby Manager with the day to day optimisation of all our casino lobbies across multiple regions and brands across the Betsson Group.
A Flavour Of What You'll Be Doing
- Ability to review and more importantly understand overall key game performance KPI metrics for strategic decision making and ongoing lobby placement
- Regularly track and monitor new game performance KPI benchmark metrics to gauge the success of new releases, which would then dictate ongoing lobby positioning
- Provide new game performance reports on a regional level and share such insight with internal stakeholders
- Compile games benchmark statistics from key suppliers and our own internal data to review game performance on a localised regional level and share insight with internal stakeholders
- Understand and identify games which resonate well in certain localised markets for maximised ROI and share insights with internal stakeholders
- Be a key expert when it comes to our content systems, and the processes always required to ensure strong delivery from a product perspective
- Identify any game gaps on a regional level and provide such feedback to regional teams
- Understand different player bases and continually provide games recommendations to commercial teams for different segments. For example, acquisition, retention, localised and VIP, etc.
- Form a strong working relationship with the commercial teams and our suppliers, in order to ensure the most optimal lobby placements
- Ensure that all our game lobbies are frequently updated in a timely manner
- Assisting with any other ad hoc Content related tasks to ensure the best possible product delivery
You're Good At
- You have a strong passion for games
- You have a solid understanding of the different game suppliers we take content from and the different game mechanics currently available for our players
- Analytical, “get things done” mindset
What's In It For Me?
You'll get the opportunity to work in an international environment, at a 100% digital company that is the market leader within the online gaming industry.
When working with us, we promise you that you will never ever have a dull moment. By spinning multiple plates, you will always have your hands full. We promise you that you will learn a lot and that you will grow with us, both in your career and as a person. And of course, we promise you that you will join a GREAT team!
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.