- Product Development
Gaming – Automation Engineer (QA)
Are you an experienced Automation Engineer looking for your next challenge? The Gaming Area within Product Development is now hiring! The Gaming Area at Betsson Group focuses on Game Play and Game Discovery across all our brands and markets. We aim to offer the best gaming products in the industry and an exciting user experience when playing on our sites. We cover game lobbies, gaming initiatives, provider integrations and more.
What we would like to see
Experience with the following tools:
- Frontend test framework (for eg. Selenium, Cypress, Puppeteer, Playwright etc)
- Experience with Postman, JMeter or similar tools
A taster of what you will be involved with
As our Automation Engineer, you will be involved with a few exciting projects, but on a day to day you will be..
- Writing test cases, test plans, test strategy
- Prioritizing tests to execute them as fast as possible and still being able to get the most value out of them
- Understanding the scope of the different testing activities
- Bug handling in different stages and environments
What we offer
We offer a fun and challenging role in a helpful and dynamic environment. For the right person, there are many different career paths at Betsson, both if you want to deepen your technical skills or work with leadership in the future. We strive to be the best in whatever field we choose to play on, and we make sure to have fun along the way!
- Very competitive remuneration based on experience
- Office in Tallinn City Centre
- Free Parking nearby the office
- Fitness Allowance, Health Insurance, activities, events
- Paid sick leave days
- Hybrid work from home set up
- Home-internet allowance
If you are interested to learn more, please apply with your CV in English.
Check out the Betsson Group Blog to find out what our employees are talking about
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.