- Marketing & Commercial
Gaming & CRM Manager – DACH
Outstanding opportunity to join our successful DACH team as their new Gaming & CRM Manager.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
You'll get the opportunity to work in an international environment, at a 100% digital company that is the market leader within the online gaming industry.
When working with us, we promise you that you will never ever have a dull moment. By spinning multiple plates, you will always have your hands full. We promise you that you will learn a lot and that you will grow with us, both in your career and as a person. Working in one of the biggest online gaming companies in Malta, you will get first-hand experience on what it is that drives a successful company forward.
A flavour of what you'll be doing
Owner of the Gaming and CRM Strategy in the DACH Market
- Responsible for driving company strategy with regards to Gaming and CRM in DACH market
- Liaise with the team on promoting Gaming on outside channels
- Responsible for active customers in the region
- Oversee look and feel of creative for Gaming products
- Position the Gaming product in market vis-à-vis competitors
- Maintain GamesLobbies– according to group, brand market strategy
- Managing supplier relationship in regards to customer promotional activities
- Approval of cash payments for the product
- Understanding of performance trends of product within the market
- Liaise with other Sportsbook and Casino managers in the company on global campaigns
End-to-End Responsibility for promotions
- Conceptualize promotions
- Prepare promotional calendar for product for market
- Knowledge of executing promotions
- Create a QA culture in campaign execution
- Delegating execution to Product Campaign Coordinators
- Ensuring customers receive the best site experience possible with regards to their product
- Receive promotion report from CRM and analyze promotion performance
- Work on a roster along with Product Campaign Coordinators after hours to support any incidents
Owner of Budgets for Product
- Manage bonus spend budget
- Ensure promotions are helping to achieve the overall targets
- Optimize promotions to use bonus budget effectively
- Responsibility for Accounting Revenue or other key KPIs established for product in market
Liaison with Tech and Central Teams
- Align with Central Casino Operations for Launching games
- Push Games live in Market
- Stakeholder with Tech, with regards to product and feature development
- Collaborate with Central Team for new Product features.
Own CRM Strategy
- Outline segment strategy for product with MD
- Own and drive the Group’s contact strategy and CRM optimisation efforts across multiple brands
- Establish and prioritise short, medium & long-term projects that align with the region’s broader vision, expansion goals & revenue targets across multiple brands
- Staying up to date with current CRM trends, best practices, items of interest and ensuring that these are continually shared with the CRM team
- Ensure all communication meets advertising, regulatory and legislative standards
- Develop automated, personalised user journeys and communication strategies across the player life-cycle
- Perform periodic and post-campaign KPI analyses to inform the business and shape future strategies
- Develop retention features within products to enhance the customer experience
- Manage conversions throughout the customer journey and implement tactics to improve them
- Develop clear and actionable customer models, driven by advanced segmentation, cohort analysis, and increased personalisation
- Ensure a comprehensive understanding of the competitive environment to best serve the objectives of the team and to adjust forecasted plans accordingly
- Championing the successful achievement of CRM KPIs
WHAT WE OFFER
Much like riding a rollercoaster, sometimes life at Betsson can be lightning fast with twists and turns but always FUN! Then again, what else would you expect from a business 75% millennial and 1700 strong, spread across 7 offices with 900 based out of our Malta HQ alone! We recognise it may not be for the faint-hearted, but if you’re a go-getter, initiator and adrenaline junkie, always striving to push the boundaries and challenge yourself, then you’ll fit right in.
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.