- Malta: Betsson Experience Centre
Gaming Manager – Norway
Excellent opportunity to join Betsson Group as our new Gaming Manager – Norway.
As a Gaming Manager, you will be directly responsible for setting the customer engagement strategy for our gaming products in the Norwegian market.
You will be measured on your ability to impact top-line KPIs; your main objectives are to reduce churn, increase retention and conversion rates, improve customer satisfaction, and increase overall player lifetime value.
A flavour of what you'll be doing
- Work with the Central Gaming team to ensure that the content roadmap, game launches, and game positioning are managed and executed in line with the local customer value proposition.
- Design CRM offers targeting new players, supporting acquisition marketing teams to drive conversions from registration through to first deposit.
- Manage and deliver customer campaigns to drive retention and customer growth objectives (deposit conversion, churn reduction, and upsell).
- Take a data-driven approach to activities across all BTL channels and continually tweak and improve offers to maximise profitability.
- Manage and optimize player incentive’s budget, drive upsell and minimise waste.
- Lead direct reports, motivate, coach, manage performance and conduct people management tasks as required.
Who you are
- At least four years of iGaming experience
- At least two years of CRM experience
- Keen interest in Casino, strong understanding of Casino products
- Good understanding of player bonuses and incentives.
- University level Bachelors degree
What we offer
We offer a fun and challenging role in a helpful and dynamic environment. For the right person there are many different career paths at Betsson, both if you want to deepen your technical skills or work with leadership in the future.
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.