I’ve been with Betsson for nine years. The great thing about this company is that something new is always happening. You never get bored.
- HR & Office
Global HR Project Coordinator
Be the glue that binds our Global function….Central to all People activities and working directly with the CHRO, the Global HR Project Coordinator will enable us to reach our goals and realise our HR vision.
Are you the incredibly structured, detail orientated, get things done person which we seek?
We have a fantastic opportunity for a HR focussed Project Coordinator to help us drive our People projects. It will be your task to organise, prioritise and ultimately ensure our projects are delivered to the business.
What’s in it for you?
You will have unique exposure to our Global HR function, working closely with all teams ensuring we get our projects over the line. In doing so you’ll build relationships not just in Malta but on a much wider scale!
We can also guarantee they’ll never be a dull moment…you’ll be super busy, spinning multiple plates but that’s ok since that’s just how you like it!
You’re good at
- HR…with a solid grasp of all its key areas and how they apply to a wider People strategy
- Networking-you’re a natural at identifying and building those crucial internal relationships that allow you to get things done!
- Organisation, in fact you’re a master of it, knowing what to prioritise and when.
- Putting together awesome looking presentations; PowerPoint is your friend!
- Stakeholder management with a customer first mentality
- Looking into the numbers-you’re comfortable with different types of data analysis and able to deep dive into the numbers to drive actionable insights and recommendations based on findings
Extra awesome at
- Project Management-you’re a natural coordinator who always remembers those all-important follow-ups and your mind always on the key deliverables
A flavour of what you'll be doing
- Support CHRO in the management and coordination of global HR key initiatives.
- Support the CHRO with the coordination of leadership programs
- Coordinate the global HR project plan and follow-up on key initiatives, KPI’s and deliverables.
- Develop and prepare presentations and compile HR data analysis
- Deep dive into the numbers to drive insight and make recommendations based on findings.
- Act as a point of contact for the global HR Centre of Excellence related HR initiatives & projects within talent management, compensation & benefits and talent acquisition.
What we offer
Much like riding a rollercoaster, sometimes life at Betsson can be lightning fast with twists and turns but always FUN! Then again, what else would you expect from a business 75% millennial and 1700 strong, spread across 7 offices with 900 based out of our Malta HQ alone! We recognise it may not be for the faint-hearted, but if you’re a go-getter, initiator and adrenaline junkie, always striving to push the boundaries and challenge yourself, then you’ll fit right in.
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.