Outstanding opportunity to join Betsson Group as our new GRC (Governance, Risk & Compliance) Analyst here in Malta!
Are you the incredibly structured, analytical, get things type person who we are looking for?
As our new GRC Analyst you’ll get the chance to coordinate a wide range of tasks relating to Enterprise Risk Assessment and Business Continuity Management processes.
What's in it for you?
You'll get the opportunity to work in an international environment, at a 100% digital company that is the market leader within the online gaming industry.
When working with us, we promise you that you will never ever have a dull moment. By spinning multiple plates, you will always have your hands full. We promise you that you will learn a lot and that you will grow with us, both in your career and as a person. Working in one of the biggest online gaming companies in Malta, you will get first-hand experience on what it is that drives a successful company forward.
And of course, we promise you that you will join a GREAT team!
You're good at
- Problem-solving and decision-making abilities
- Analytical skills and a good eye for detail
- The ability to cope under pressure
- Planning and organisation skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Commercial awareness
- The ability to understand broad business issues.
Recent graduates or current employees with qualifications in areas such as:
- Finance, accounting or economics;
- Management or business studies; and,
- Insurance and risk management.
We offer a fun and challenging role in a collaborative and dynamic environment. For the right person there are many different career paths at Betsson, both if you want to deepen your technical skills or work with leadership in the future.
A flavour of what you'll be doing
- Coordinate various tasks in relation to the Enterprise Risk Assessment and Business Continuity Management processes;
- Draft policies and instructions for different departments;
- Maintaining systems used by the function to coordinate it various activities;
- Development of material for training and internal communication in relation to the function’s activities;
- Assist with the coordination of internal audit and management of the Group insurance program;
- Support various business units across the with driving and implementing proper risk management and governance issues; and,
- Assist with reports to the Board, Board Committees and Operational Management.
What we offer
Much like riding a rollercoaster, sometimes life at Betsson can be lightning fast with twists and turns but always FUN! Then again, what else would you expect from a business 75% millennial and 1700 strong, spread across 7 offices with 900 based out of our Malta HQ alone! We recognise it may not be for the faint-hearted, but if you’re a go-getter, initiator and adrenaline junkie, always striving to push the boundaries and challenge yourself, then you’ll fit right in.
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.