- Marketing & Commercial
Head of Affiliates
We are now looking for a Head of Affiliates to join the Marketing Department in our global head office based in Malta. In this role you will be responsible for the affiliate marketing channels and its integration into the full marketing mix, which will drive Betsson Group’s growth worldwide.
The primary focus of this role is to grow the affiliate sales and revenue by thoroughly understanding the affiliate business and its drivers. Within this role you have the opportunity to manage a multi-million euro P&L within a multi-brand organisation across over 20 countries.
This is a high profile role within the business and you will have a huge number of tools at your disposal as well as a considerable team to build a high-performing department.
Your responsibilities not limited to:
- Continuously fuel the evolution of Betsson Group affiliate strategy and programme in line with corporate strategies and targets
- Manage affiliates to increase revenue and overall P&L & ROI
- Outline KPI’s and provide consistent reporting for all marketing campaigns
- Collaborate with Global Brand Managers as well as the creative teams to ensure company brand guidelines are adhered to
- Manage multiple campaigns across a varied client base
- Carry out competitor analysis on an ongoing basis
- As part of our test-and-learn approach, initiate new campaign ideas, incentives and bonus offers
- Develop annual affiliate campaign calendar and roll-out plans
- Work very closely with key stakeholders, in order to integrate affiliate marketing into the marketing mix
- Manage, motivate & bring out the best in the existing affiliate team
What’s in it for me?
You will have a dedicated team of Key Affiliate Managers and other operational managers to support you. The team consists of about 20 employees and the role reports to the Director of Acquisition.
Your responsibility will be to build and maintain a culture with a strong understanding of both legal/ethical and illegitimate/unethical affiliate marketing practices, including thorough knowledge of how fraudulent activity can be detected and prevented. We are constantly looking to improve our ways of working and this is an exciting opportunity to shape how we do affiliate marketing in the future.
Betsson Group Affiliates is the exclusive online affiliate program that takes the core of traditional business and combines it with the best practices of the dynamic and profitable online gaming industry.
We offer all the required support so our affiliates build a profitable and growing business-partnership. We keep ourselves updated regularly on the latest payment methods, legal issues, plus industry news to keep our partners always informed and up to date.
Our security and integrity in dealing with players and affiliates is second to none. We provide honest, accurate and in-depth statistics for your traffic in real-time.
We make sure your targets are challenging yet achievable. We want all of our affiliates to be a successful part of the very profitable online gaming industry and with us, you can be sure that the opportunities to earn regular income are maximized.
You’re good at:
- 8+ years of experience in Affiliates marketing and online marketing
- Background in e-commerce, online advertising industry or online gaming
- A highly results oriented, articulate, decisive, self-starter who energizes people around him/her
- Demonstrated career growth in marketing and business development
- Track record of success in a metrics-driven marketing programme
- Strong analytical skills
- Solid sales and negotiation skills
- Ability to adapt to new markets quickly, comfortable dealing with fast paced environments and ambiguity
- Experience of working in a multicultural environment
- Experience of developing new solutions or working with customized tracking solutions
- Fluent in English both written and spoken
- Strong people leadership skills
- Experience in igaming
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.