- Marketing & Commercial
Head of Casino
Betsson Group has recently acquired the well-known brands Guts, Guts Xpress, Kaboo, Rizk and Thrills known collectively as Zecure. We are currently looking to expand the team to assist us in growing this new, exciting part of our ever evolving group.
Are you interested in Marketing and Product with a passion for casino?
Reporting directly to the Managing Director this is a role for a heavy-weight online casino professional that includes both Product and Marketing and requires a Commercial thinker and doer!
This role is key to the continued development of several brands and as such working in challenging environment should not be a problem for you. You have a positive attitude and you know how to motivate your team and colleagues.
You are a strong leader and are used to leading a team of professionals and collaborating with other functions within a business team, product development and central teams.
You will be:
- Responsible for Casino NGR and Player LTV
- Defining the strategy for our casino product executing this strategy together with marketing, CRM, VIP and development business teams
- Managing and prioritizing the team’s work flow and deliverables on a daily/weekly/monthly basis to achieve business goals
- Help drive the market entry and growth in two new markets in 2020
- Define top-line casino retention marketing strategy and ensure that we deliver innovative high-quality promotions and campaigns
- Ensure customers are looked after from their first ever touch point onwards; working closely with the Country Managers and CRM teams to ensure customers receive relevant offers and communications to drive retention, loyalty and reduce churn.
- Improving reporting with provide unique insights that will help us to further develop the product and offering and customer experience
- Oversee any product and game launch plans and ensure that project deadlines & key milestones are met.
- Interpret the competitor intelligence insights to actionable tasks to ensure that we are always at the forefront
- Working alongside marketing, ensure that all campaign planning cycles are met on-time
- Work with Analytics and E-Commerce teams to measure and optimise the product performance/funnel and customer journeys
What’s in it for me?
You’ll get the opportunity to work in an international environment, at a 100% digital company that is the market leader within the online gaming industry.
Much like riding a rollercoaster, sometimes life at Betsson can be lightning fast with twists and turns but always FUN! We recognise it may not be for the faint-hearted, but if you’re a go-getter, initiator and adrenaline junkie, always striving to push the boundaries and challenge yourself, then you’ll fit right in.
You’re good at:
You have years of experience working as a casino or gaming manager where you have developed an outstanding understanding of the online casino business, mobile casino, live casino, casino customer insight, competitive and games provider landscape and day to day casino operations. You are commercially astute and know how to drive casino growth through conversion and retention marketing, proposition and product. You understand, in detail, which KPI’s to drive by virtue of their underlying PI’s.
- Deep understanding of the casino and live casino product and its development process
- Excellent understanding of the casino ecosystem, customers and their needs
- Excellent communication, organizational, teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Data-driven and detail-orientated with good analytical and problem solving skills
- Fluency in English
- Self-starter, organized, innovative, solution-oriented thinker & doer who is not afraid of pushing boundaries to deliver the best.
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.