- Malta: Betsson Experience Centre
- Zecure Gaming
Head of Gaming Analytics and Insights – Zecure Gaming
Outstanding opportunity to join Betsson Group as our new Head of Gaming Analytics & Insights – Zecure Gaming.
Reporting to the Commercial Director, this is a role for a strong leader with a passion for data and a positive attitude for others to follow.
What's in it for you?
When working with us, we promise you that you will never ever have a dull moment. By spinning multiple plates, you will always have your hands full. We promise you that you will learn a lot and that you will grow with us, both in your career and as a person. Working in one of the biggest online gaming companies in Malta, you will get first-hand experience on what it is that drives a successful company forward.
And of course, we promise you that you will join a GREAT team!
You're good at
- Gaming and BI experience is considered essential.
- Whilst you may not be strong in technical know how, you are comfortable managing a team responsible for data administration, reporting and SQL.
- You are comfortable and eager to take responsibility for Key Performance Indicators, with an ability to report and present effectively to C level management. You must also be able to handle a backlog of data requests and manage stakeholders accordingly.
- You are a strong leader, and you believe in the power of teams and capable of managing and educate a team to drive the commercial agenda.
- You believe in the use of data as a way of prioritising tasks and determining focus areas. You will encourage close collaboration between analysis and commercial stakeholders.
A flavour of what you'll be doing
- Reporting to the commercial director, you have ownership and responsibility for all the data components and sources used to fuel reporting and analysis to drive commercial KPI, namely revenues, player activity, deposits, bonus cost management and acquisitions. This is a key role to support the commercial, marketing and execution teams to understand the business, player trends and campaign performance. You are the owner of all data across internal and 3rd party systems and responsible for managing data and analysis requests. You are responsible for accurate data reporting and driving the data driven culture.
- You will lead and manage a team of business analysts, with varying technical expertise, and ensure close cooperation with other departments in Zecure, namely gaming and marketing. You will also be responsible for managing data requests originating from external teams such as finance, compliance, legal and payments. The output of your team will impact the course of the business, the player experience and the effectiveness of campaigns. It will also be your role, as leader, to ensure that you team understands the business and the value which their analysis brings.
- You will nurture and build a close relationship with your stakeholders, ensuring their needs are addressed according to the priorities of the business.
- You will be a senior figure within the Zecure commercial organisation, able to manage, coach and lead the team effectively whilst keeping clear processes and responsibilities in place.
- You will be responsible for ensuring that Zecure get the data it needs to run the business, and will represent Zecure in any forums where data needs are discussed and prioritised with external parties
What we offer
Much like riding a rollercoaster, sometimes life at Betsson can be lightning fast with twists and turns but always FUN! Then again, what else would you expect from a business 75% millennial and 1700 strong, spread across 7 offices with 900 based out of our Malta HQ alone! We recognise it may not be for the faint-hearted, but if you’re a go-getter, initiator and adrenaline junkie, always striving to push the boundaries and challenge yourself, then you’ll fit right in.
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.