- Product Management
Head of Product Development – Engagement
Our Heads of Product Development are cultural leaders who thrive in leading and paving the way for their teams to deliver the best products in the industry! The opportunity has now emerged for a new Head of Area to join Betsson Group and pave the way in servant leadership.
You will be responsible for the vision, mission and goals of your area and will collaborate closely with business stakeholders, product development managers and continuously develop and communicate short-, medium, and long-term area goals. Along with the team, you will build and cultivate a culture of trust that promotes the welfare and happiness of the people in the area. Servant leadership and modern product development is natural to you as is continuous learning.
A taster of what you will be doing:
- You will own and be responsible for the Product Vision and KPIs of the area;
- Take overall responsibility for setting vision, mission and goals for the area (together with teams and key stakeholders);
- Ensuring collaboration and partnership with stakeholders is continuous and evolving;
- Making sure all teams have the right knowledge, tools and possibility to set the roadmap for the area and manage their own backlogs;
- Making sure the area has a well-balanced Roadmap between internal innovation and external demands;
- Build and coach the area, in order to deliver on the goals and user needs set for the area with a lean and genuinely agile mindset;
- Help the Product Development Managers create the best possible culture for the locations they act in.
What we are looking for:
- Deep understanding and interest in lean and agile principles for product development;
- Leadership and management experience, understanding on how R&D operates in an agile environment;
- Strong people management & leadership skills;
- Proven experience of risk management & mitigation;
- Strong communication & negotiation skills;
- Ability to influence senior business executives on agile culture and best practices;
- Ability to balance stakeholders, and build trustful relationships;
- Demonstrated ability to build effective teams, motivate, lead and coach staff;
- Ability to work in a high pace and a highly dynamic environment.
What we offer
Much like riding a rollercoaster, sometimes life at Betsson can be lightning fast with twists and turns but always FUN! Then again, what else would you expect from a business 75% millennial and 1700 strong, spread across 7 offices with 900 based out of our Malta HQ alone! We recognise it may not be for the faint-hearted, but if you’re a go-getter, initiator and adrenaline junkie, always striving to push the boundaries and challenge yourself, then you’ll fit right in.
We offer numerous challenges where your skills will be put to good use! We encourage innovation, independence and celebrate success where you will be part of multi-cultural and diverse company, with people from all over the world.
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.