- Malta: Betsson Experience Centre
- HR & Office
Head of Talent Acquisition & Resource Planning
We have an exciting opportunity for a Head of Talent Acquisition & Resource Planning to join our exceptional and growing team. You will design and implement strategies to drive talent attraction and workforce planning across our Global locations.
If you have senior level experience of TA alongside strategic workforce planning on a global scale, we’d like to meet you.
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to work on a Global level, leading our Workforce planning & Resourcing Strategy.
- Opportunity to partner with key business stakeholders, advising on the Global talent market, better enabling us to reach our business goals.
- Opportunity to join a growing industry and one of the biggest iGaming companies with over 1800 employees globally.
- Opportunity to join an award-winning HR team of 35 amazing talents globally whereof 23 in Malta spanning Shared Services, our Global Centre of Excellence, HR Business Partners and of course our team of Recruitment experts.
- Opportunity to work in a hands-on capacity where you can exact real change, forming a valuable part of the Centre of Excellence, reporting directly to the CHRO.
You’re Awesome at:
- Leading Workforce Planning and Global Footprint projects.
- Talent Acquisition – you’re passionate about all things TA, keeping up with the latest trends and understanding the Global talent market.
- Data driven – you love to analyse and interpret data and MI to not only come up with statistical data, but also identify trends and areas of focus.
- Appreciating the importance of Employer Branding and how it fits into the wider TA piece.
A bit about you
- Demonstrable experience managing Strategic Work Force Planning initiatives on a global level.
- A strong background in Talent Acquisition with a keen eye for the latest trends.
- Solid understanding of the latest tools and sourcing methods with hands on experience of Applicant Tracking Systems and HR databases.
- Proven background in partnering with senior business leaders with the ability to coach and advise.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to foster long-term relationships (with internal teams, external partners and candidates).
- BSc/MSc in Human Resources Management or relevant field.
A flavour of what you'll be doing
- Work closely with our senior managers to forecast hiring needs based on business growth plans.
- Be an instrumental driver when it comes to developing our global footprint strategy.
- Build talent pipelines for current and future job openings.
- Market mapping our competitors developing a network of potential future hires.
- Oversee all stages of the candidate experience.
- Prepare and review our annual TA budget.
- Follow-up and track key recruitment metrics.
- Key stakeholder in our employer branding activities.
- Partner with the Head of Recruitment to ensure the Recruitment function has the necessary tools to deliver against active roles.
- Manage our external partnerships with Universities, job boards and HR software vendors.
- Pushing our EVP Globally, understanding local nuances but always remembering the Global focus.
What we offer
Much like riding a rollercoaster, sometimes life at Betsson can be lightning fast with twists and turns but always FUN! Then again, what else would you expect from a business 75% millennial and 1700 strong, spread across 7 offices with 900 based out of our Malta HQ alone! We recognise it may not be for the faint-hearted, but if you’re an initiator, always striving to push the boundaries and challenge yourself, then you’ll fit right in.
Apply now via our career site.
At Betsson we like differences. It’s clear for us that we benefit from diversity and that we as a company become stronger and more competitive when hiring people with varying backgrounds, experiences and cultures.
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.