I’ve been with Betsson for nine years. The great thing about this company is that something new is always happening. You never get bored.
- HR & Office
Head of Talent Acquisition
Passionate about Sourcing, Resourcing and all things Recruitment? An EVP MVP with first class People Analytics skills?
We have an amazing opportunity for you to design and implement our global Talent Acquisition and Employer Branding strategy in our Malta HQ.
You will be responsible for identifying opportunities to attract high flyers in order to strengthen Betsson Group’s capabilities and meet our business objectives. You will be the first point of contact for our suppliers, and will analyse and improve our recruiter tools in order to increase productivity and deliver ROI.
At Betsson we are data driven and you should love numbers and metrics and will analyse qualitative data to assess performance and compliance. You will actively manage relationships with Leadership and the HR team to ensure satisfaction as we strive to deliver the best candidate experience in the industry.
You will gather input and continuously educate on the process, roles and responsibilities with an emphasis on exploring ways to improve the talent acquisition model's global effectiveness and scalability.
We like people who want to evolve, make improvements and challenge the status quo. This is an outstanding opportunity for a proven and experienced Head of Talent Acquisition to join one of the most exciting and fastest growing Digital businesses in Europe with 1700 employees in total whereof 900 in Malta, 56 different nationalities, 75 % millennials and 7 offices in Europe.
You will report directly to the CHRO and be part of the global Centre of Excellence team working closely together with the Head of Recruitment, Head of Talent Management and Head of Compensation & Benefits as well as our country HR managers.
As Head of Talent Acquisition you will;
- Design and implement our global Talent Acquisition and Employer Branding strategy, ensuring that targets are met and deliverables reached.
- Set a clear multi-channel strategy for identifying, targeting and ultimately acquiring talent. This will be particularly pertinent for niche or those ‘hard to find’ profiles where you will design pipeline strategies.
- Resourcing planning, constantly evaluating the overarching recruitment needs alongside the Head of Recruitment and coming up with attraction and pipeline strategies
- Manage and promote our internship programme and university collaboration, building close links with educational institutions globally.
- Management of the Global Talent Acquisition budget, using metrics to ensure value for money.
- Work closely with the HR team to improve recruitment systems, tools and processes, ensuring an outstanding candidate experience.
- Create and execute campaigns to help achieve the most traction for our specialist and volume recruitment drives.
- Plan and attend events and assist with our external communications positioning Betsson Group as the Employer of Choice.
- Oversee the training of Managers on interviewing, recruitment processes and lead initiatives to improve the quality of hiring.
- Evaluate and champion emerging and innovative sourcing and recruiting technologies to improve TA effectiveness and candidate experience.
- Ensure data integrity and compliance with our ATS and other systems.
- Internally and externally, serve as a global and regional Talent Acquisition thought leader.
- 4+ years Talent Acquisition, preferably gained within a Tech driven digital environment
- 2+ Years in a Talent Acquisition or Employer Branding management role
- Truly Global outlook; you don’t see Geographical boundaries when it comes to Talent acquisition and have an impressive knowledge of talent hotspots and a Global network to back it up
- You’re the first to know about the latest trends in Employer Branding
- Working knowledge of identifying employee value propositions (EVPs) and how to successfully operationalize them both internally and externally
- A track record in improving candidate & employee experience whilst driving strategic sourcing, tools, engagement and employee branding
- Experience of evaluating, designing and implementing core Talent Acquisition processes and systems on a global basis
- Deep understanding of the metrics and KPI’s required to get the best out of an internal recruitment function with the flexibility to adapt when needed
- System and data analysis, strong experience with ATS systems, Excel and PowerPoint
- First class communication and stakeholder management skills
What we offer
We offer a fun and challenging role in a collaborative and dynamic environment. For the right person there are many different career paths at Betsson, both if you want to deepen your technical skills or work with leadership in the future.
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.