I’ve been with Betsson for nine years. The great thing about this company is that something new is always happening. You never get bored.
- HR & Office
Head of Talent Acquisition
Are you passionate about Sourcing, Resourcing, Employer Branding and all things Recruitment?
We have an amazing opportunity for you to lead our Global Recruitment organisation whilst building and implementing our Talent Acquisition strategy.
You will be responsible for identifying opportunities to attract high flyers in order to strengthen Betsson Group’s capabilities and meet our business objectives. You will also have complete ownership over our recruitment processes both internal and external and the first point of contact for our suppliers.
At Betsson we are data driven and you should love numbers and metrics and will analyse qualitative data to assess performance and compliance. You will actively manage relationships with Leadership and the HR team to ensure satisfaction as we strive to deliver the best candidate experience in the industry.
You will gather input and continuously educate on the process, roles and responsibilities with an emphasis on exploring ways to improve the talent acquisition model's global effectiveness and scalability.
We like people who want to evolve, make improvements and challenge the status quo. This is an outstanding opportunity for a proven and experienced Head of Talent Acquisition to join one of the most exciting and fastest growing Digital businesses in Europe. You will report directly to the CHRO and be part of the global HR leadership team.
As Head of Talent Acquisition you will;
- Maintain and improve our TA strategy, ensuring that targets are met and deliverables reached
- Communicate recruitment activity and forecasts to HR and Operational Management
- Lead and manage our team of internal recruiters and Recruitment Managers, facilitating their growth and development
- Where is the Talent? Set a clear multi-channel strategy for identifying, targeting and ultimately acquiring talent. This will be particularly pertinent for niche or those ‘hard to find’ profiles where you will design pipeline strategies.
- Set and monitor the KPI’s of the Recruitment team alongside the Recruitment Managers, encouraging healthy competition and striving for excellence
- Resourcing planning, constantly evaluating the balance of roles across the team and acting quickly to re-distribute where necessary
- Monitor and track Recruiter activity, spotting trends and knowing when to ‘step in’
- Management of the Global recruitment budget, using metrics to ensure value for money
- Be a figurehead for the Recruitment and TA function both internally and externally in what will be a highly visible role
- Work closely with the HR team to improve recruitment systems, tools and processes, ensuring an outstanding candidate experience
- Together with the Head of Employer Branding, create and execute campaigns to help achieve the most traction for our specialist and volume recruitment drives
- Plan and attend events and assist with our external comms positioning Betsson Group as the Employer of Choice
- Actively participate as a HR Leadership Team member and drive a consistent positive candidate experience and quality of hire approach to recruitment
- Oversee the training of Managers on interviewing, recruitment processes and lead initiatives to improve the quality of hiring
- Evaluate and champion emerging and innovative sourcing and recruiting technologies to improve TA effectiveness and candidate experience
- Ensure data integrity and compliance with our ATS and other systems
- Internally and externally, serve as a global and regional Talent Acquisition thought leader
- 8+ years Talent Acquisition, preferably gained within a Tech driven digital environment
- 4+ Years in a Talent Acquisition management role, with a proven track record in developing and building World Class teams
- Truly Global outlook-you don’t see Geographical boundaries when it comes to Talent acquisition and have an impressive knowledge of talent hotspots and a Global network to back it up
- You’re the first to know about the latest trends in Talent Acquisition with a view on what the next big thing is, you’ve no doubt tested a few ‘turkeys’ too and have an excellent handle on TA tools and their respective viability
- Working knowledge of identifying employee value propositions (EVPs) and how to successfully operationalize them both internally and externally
- A track record in improving candidate & employee experience whilst driving strategic sourcing, tools, engagement and employee branding
- Experience of evaluating, designing and implementing core Talent Acquisition processes and systems on a global basis
- Deep understanding of the metrics and KPI’s required to get the best out of an internal recruitment function with the flexibility to adapt when needed
- System and data analysis, strong experience with ATS systems, Excel and PowerPoint
- First class communication and stakeholder management skills
What we offer
We offer a fun and challenging role in a collaborative and dynamic environment. For the right person there are many different career paths at Betsson, both if you want to deepen your technical skills or work with leadership in the future.
Apply now via our career site.
At Betsson we like differences. It’s clear for us that we benefit from diversity and that we as a company become stronger and more competitive when hiring people with varying backgrounds, experiences and cultures.
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.