- Malta: Betsson Experience Centre
- HR & Office
Head of Talent Development
For us, Talent is everything. The only way we can reach our goals is through setting our People up for success. As the Talent Development Manager, you will be our People growth enabler, nurturing our talent across all levels and locations.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Head of Talent Development to join our exceptional and growing team. You will design, implement and follow up strategies to develop Betsson talents across our global locations. If you’re a Talent Management or a Learning & Development specialist and have worked on a Global scale, then let’s have a conversation.
A flavour of the role
- You will lead a combined function of Talent Management and Learning & Development Globally, supported by a small team of specialists.
- Develop our strategic talent management processes across performance management, talent calibration and succession planning.
- Develop a leadership framework, facilitating leadership events and leadership training programs.
- Develop a competence management framework, taking a strategic approach to our training and assessing of skills, determining those requirements essential to growth.
A bit about you
- A strong background within general Human Resources with focus on Talent Management and or Learning & Development, with a keen eye on the latest trends.
- Experience of both the development and implementation of leadership curriculums and programmes.
- Demonstrable experience developing and implementing learning & development initiatives on a global scale.
- Solid understanding of the latest tools with hands/on experience of different LMS.
- Familiarity with e-learning platforms and practices.
- Proven background in partnering with senior business leaders with the ability to coach and advise.
- Excellent communication skills to foster long-term relationships (with internal teams, external partners and suppliers).
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to work on a global level, leading our Talent Development Strategy, located at our HQ in Malta with more than 1000 employees.
- You will be joining an industry leader with over 1800 employees globally with offices in more than 11 locations.
- Opportunity to join an award-winning HR team of 40 spanning Shared Services, Global Centre of Excellence, HR Business Partners and an in-house team of Recruitment experts.
- You will be working hands-on, driving real change, forming a valuable part of the Centre of Excellence, reporting directly to the
You excel at
- Talent Management with a proven background in developing global processes and actively working with key experts and high performers.
- Learning & Development – you’re passionate about all things L&D, keeping up with the latest global trends and learning methods.
- Developing and executing Leadership training programs.
- The implementation and use of Competence mapping across an organisation and driving internal mobility.
- Implementing and optimisation of Learning Management Systems.
- Being a strategic partner to the business, guiding them through career mapping and driving retention and growth.
What we offer
Much like riding a rollercoaster, life at Betsson is fast paced but always rewarding! Then again, what else would you expect from a business 75% millennial and 1800 strong, spread across multiple locations with over 1000 based out of our Malta HQ alone. If you’re a go-getter and an initiator, always striving to push the boundaries and challenge yourself, then you’ll fit right in.
Apply now via our career site.
At Betsson we like differences. It’s clear for us that we benefit from diversity and that we as a company become stronger and more competitive when hiring people with varying backgrounds, experiences and cultures.
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.