I’ve been with Betsson for nine years. The great thing about this company is that something new is always happening. You never get bored.
- HR & Office
Data is fast becoming one of the most precious resources in business and HR is no different. Our ability to harness it's power to turn insights into actionable results will only serve to strengthen our quest to deliver the best employee experience in the industry.
As such we're looking for an analyst to join the HR team, someone who thrives grappling with data sets to drive business change. Ideally you're not new to people data and have operated within a HR function previously but would most likely view yourself as an Analyst 1st and HR 2nd.
The HR Analyst will fundamentally be involved in all data-driven aspects of HR within the organization. An important part of this role is to keep our global HR Information System clean and up to date, maintaining a high level of HR data quality and integrity so we can derive the truest results.
- Deep dive into the numbers to drive insight and make recommendations to the HR Managers based on findings.
- Respond to HR data requests and report on relevant data to the business.
- Partner with our HR Managers and Centre of Excellence team for any data-driven activities.
- Updating and maintaining our global HR Information System and other HR tools.
- Process and maintain employee data and oversee the creation of new accounts.
- Ensure accuracy and consistency of input data in the global HR Information System.
- Develop data processing guidelines.
- A minimum of 2 years relevant experience dealing with People data ideally within or supporting a HR function.
- Prior experience in highly analytical and data driven environment.
- Previous experience as a HR system administrator would be beneficial.
- Experience in statistical modelling is a plus.
- Competent in Microsoft Excel.
- Good in problem solving skills and knowing what data to look for various stakeholders.
- Knowledge of HR best practices and understanding the key HR processes.
What we offer
We offer a fun and challenging role in a collaborative and dynamic environment. For the right person there are many different career paths at Betsson, both if you want to deepen your technical skills or work with leadership in the future.
Apply now via our career site.
At Betsson we like differences. It’s clear for us that we benefit from diversity and that we as a company become stronger and more competitive when hiring people with varying backgrounds, experiences and cultures.
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.