- HR & Office
HR Business Partner Commercial
We’re looking for a talented HR Business Partner to work with our Commercial teams and leaders, enabling them to deliver best possible Customer Experience in the Industry.
This is your chance to join the biggest iGaming company in Malta with over 900 employees and a HR department with 23 passionate experts ranging from shared services, Global CoE, HR Business partners and inhouse recruitment team.
What's in it for you?
The HR Business Partner role is both strategic and hands-on, providing full cycle HR support to the Commercial function.
This is your opportunity to join a business which truly values its people, giving the opportunity to drive change and impact the wider people agenda.
- Act as an employee champion and change agent.
- Opportunity to form partnerships across the HR function to deliver value-added service to management and employees that reflects the functional objectives.
- Exposure and interaction with the wider commercial objectives of the business, it’s goals, culture and competition.
- Work closely with the HRBP Lead to ensure alignment with the overall HR strategy.
You're good at
- HR-you’re a seasoned professional with at least 3 years’ experience ideally gained within a fast-paced digital environment. A degree in HR or equivalent industry accreditations will be viewed as highly beneficial.
- Running and facilitating workshops and trainings.
- Understanding Commercially driven environments ideally within the iGaming sector or similar fast paced online industry.
- Utilising and applying psychometric profiling tools such as DISC etc.
- Coaching and supporting managers and providing key HR guidance.
- Managing and resolving complex employee relations issues.
- Communication-especially in both written and spoken English with additional languages a bonus!
- Maintaining in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees and ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Taking ownership of HR data and making sure that the HRIS is up to date and accurate.
- Change-in fact you thrive on it, you have a highly flexible approach and are a serial over achiever.
A flavour of what you’ll be doing
- Working hands-on with the business leaders and managers, acting very much as an enabler.
- Day-to-day performance management guidance to line management.
- Provision of HR policy guidance and interpretation.
- Coordinate and follow-up on annual HR processes: goal setting, performance reviews, development discussions, promotions, action plans resulting from employee survey workshops, culture and change leadership etc.
What we offer
Much like riding a rollercoaster, sometimes life at Betsson can be lightning fast with twists and turns but always FUN! Then again, what else would you expect from a business 75% millennial and 1700 strong, spread across 7 offices with 900 based out of our Malta HQ alone! We recognise it may not be for the faint-hearted, but if you’re a go-getter, initiator and adrenaline junkie, always striving to push the boundaries and challenge yourself, then you’ll fit right in.
Apply now via our career site.
At Betsson we like differences. It’s clear for us that we benefit from diversity and that we as a company become stronger and more competitive when hiring people with varying backgrounds, experiences and cultures.
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.