- HR & Office
HR & Office Manager
To what can only be described as the most social and fun job on the Island we’re looking for an experienced HR & Office Manager to join the Betsson Group team!
Opportunities like these, don’t grow on trees. We’re looking for an experienced HR & Office Manager to lead our reception, onboarding, events & travel team of 5 in running this key function for the business (with additional 6 office professional with a dotted line).
What’s in it for you?
This is among the most visible roles in the entire organisation, so if you’re looking to raise your profile you’ve certainly come to the right place.
You’ll get to do what you love for one of the largest businesses on the Island. Moreover, you’ll be front and centre and be able to add real value as we look to constantly improve the employee experience at Betsson.
Working side by side key stakeholders, you’ll have your finger on the pulse and never too far from the action!
Areas of responsibilities
- Managing the reception team, fostering a welcoming atmosphere across receptions.
- Managing the travel function, we are in process of implementing a travel system and we are constantly negotiating the very best corporate rates with vendors, airlines and hotels.
- Overseeing the onboarding program in Malta with the HR coordinator.
- Be an active part of the CSR committee in Malta and coordinate all CSR activities.
- Arranging World class internal events and parties.
- Budget management, always finding new ways to be more efficient and cost effective.
- Working close with the facilities team, make sure that we are constantly enhancing the office environment.
- And last but certainly not least, be an inspiring and motivating leader and role model!
Who are we looking for?
The ideal candidate for this role has a couple of years HR experience and understands the importance of providing the best employee experience. You should be an outgoing person who likes to be in the centre of attention but has a structured side at the same time. Ideally you have also worked in the service industry, (like travel guide, event coordinator or similar). To fit in this role you are a “doer” and a team player, you are unpretentious and find it natural to help out where it is needed. You must have a few years’ experience as manager and leader.
You will report to the HR Director and be part of a global HR team of 40+ professionals.
Apply now via our career site.
At Betsson we like differences. It’s clear for us that we benefit from diversity and that we as a company become stronger and more competitive when hiring people with varying backgrounds, experiences and cultures.
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.