- Malta: E² Hub
Ice Hockey Trader
Do you have an analytical mind and a passion for sports such as Ice Hockey?
Then is the right opportunity for you!
Betsson Group have an exciting opening for a Ice Hockey Sports Trader for our sportsbook team to be based in Malta. This is a rare chance to break into one of the most exciting industries there is.
Last but not least, this role sits in sunny Malta… the Global hub for the betting industry.
What is in it for me?
The role sits within sportsbook and more specifically the Ice hockey and US sports team which is made up of around 10 traders and will involve trading matches from leagues around the world, which provides a varied work schedule.
Your responsibilities but not limited to are:
• Ice Hockey odds compiling/trading pre-match and live
• Compiling player special markets
• Settlement of markets as and when required
• Monitor and analyse customer activity, reporting to Customer Risk Analyst team
• Manage the risk – observe market movement and react accordingly where quick and accurate decisions are essential.
• Handling of any technical or settlement issues or, any other incidents affecting company trading
• Communication with 3rd party trading providers
• Trade other sports live when required (Football, Handball, Volleyball, Tennis etc)
• Work closely with your colleagues to deliver the best sportsbook product for our customers
You are good at:
Good knowledge and genuine strong interest in NHL & European leagues is a must
• The role requires work during unsociable hours with the flexibility to work at any time including evenings, nights, weekends and public holidays.
• Preferably prior experience with using 3rd party trading providers
• Comprehension of sports odds.
• Good mathematical ability including the understanding of statistics and probabilities.
• Computer skills including familiarity with Microsoft Office & Excel.
• Be able to think quickly and work under pressure with minimal supervision.
• Excellent communication, organisational, teamwork and interpersonal skills.
• Competent at multi-tasking
• Self-organized and target driven
• Ambitious & good attitude
• Fluency in English.
• Minimum 2 years of experience in sports betting.
•Experience in sports betting or similar roles.
We offer a fun and challenging role in a collaborative and dynamic environment. For the right person there are many different career paths at Betsson, both if you want to deepen your technical skills or work with leadership in the future.
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.