- Product Development
Infra – Product Manager
As a Product Manager in our Platform Group, you will be part of a team working to deliver some of the most innovative and engaging products and user experiences in the industry. For this role you will be managing our Infrastructure as Code deliverables, ensuring our development teams have the best and latest tools and technologies to quickly, safely and effortlessly get our products out on the market.
The Betsson Group’s mission is to put customers at the heart of our business through unrivalled customer experiences, and you will play a crucial part in achieving that mission. In this role you will be a part of a cross functional Platform (DevOps Engineering) team where you will have the primary responsibility for defining, organizing and prioritizing requirements. You will work closely with stakeholders within the organization, developers, engineers, architects and our PMO to continuously optimize our tools, tech and platforms. You will also be working with regulatory requirements as well as responsible gaming.
Together with your team you will be responsible for a number of technical capabilities where you will be one of the key persons expected to drive and lead the delivery of new functionality as well as improvements of existing functionality. This will often require you to collaborate with other development teams and engage with a number of stakeholders to ensure a successful roll out. We operate in a fast paced and challenging industry, and you will have several opportunities to work on complex and cutting-edge products and contribute to Betsson Group’s success.
A taster of what you will be involved with
- Collecting user/team requirements
- Defining user stories with acceptance criteria together with the developers and platform teams
- Working with the team to refine, plan and prioritize user stories according to business value, always taking technical debt and the long term success of the product into account
- Collaborating with stakeholders and ensuring that they are kept up to date with the current progress and prioritization
- Helping the rest of the team/s to ensure that acceptance criteria are met
- Occasional travelling will be required to our various offices
You're good at
- Collaboration. You will be collaborating both with members of your platform team, stakeholders outside the team as well as third party providers and partners
- Agile. Not just processes but a true agile mind-set where all members of the cross functional development team are involved and where changing requirements based on business needs and market opportunities are embraced
- Facilitating workshops and leading meetings. You will be expected to facilitate user story mapping sessions and lead meetings about product requirements
- Prioritizing and taking decisions
- Problem solving and tough conversations. We work in a high paced industry and having more requirements and expectations than capacity is the norm. You will play a key role in managing expectations and ensuring a sustainable pace in your team.
- Analyzing legal and regulatory requirements
What we offer
Much like riding a rollercoaster, sometimes life at Betsson can be lightning fast with twists and turns but always FUN! Then again, what else would you expect from a business 75% millennial and 1700 strong, spread across 7 offices with 900 based out of our Malta HQ alone! We recognise it may not be for the faint-hearted, but if you’re a go-getter, initiator and adrenaline junkie, always striving to push the boundaries and challenge yourself, then you’ll fit right in.
We offer numerous challenges where your skills will be put to good use! We encourage innovation, independence and celebrate success where you will be part of multi-cultural and diverse company, with people from all over the world.
If you are interested to learn more, please apply with your CV in English.
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.