Intern – Finance
Excellent opportunity to join Betsson Group as our new Finance Intern.
Are you a Team player, supportive and respectful? Are you ambitious and dedicated with a passion for what you do?
At Betsson Group, it’s all about people. We work together, as a team, to achieve common goals and collaborate to succeed. We enjoy going to work because we have great colleagues. We challenge and support each other. We make everyone feel welcome by being open, friendly and social and we celebrate diversity.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Finance Intern to join us on a part-time basis. This job is pivotal within the team, as you will be assisting various sub-teams with their day-to-day tasks. You will be helping out in various reporting matters, both external and internal… interesting right?
A flavour of what you'll do
- Assisting in the preparation of various reconciliations
- Assist in the preparation of the yearly budgeting
- Assist in the preparation of reports for external reporting
- Assisting in the preparation of ad-hoc reporting
What’s in it for you?
We can also guarantee there will never be a dull moment…you’ll be super busy, spinning multiple plates but that’s ok since that’s just how you like it! With this role, you will be able to understand how each market impacts the business and you get to speak the same language of Commercial Managing Directors. You will also be presenting data in a meaningful way to help steering the business forward.
You’re good at
- Excellent Excel skills
- Professional level in English
- In the process of obtaining a Masters in Accountancy (3rd/ 4th or 5th Year)
- Good understanding of accounting terminology
- Qlikview knowledge
- NAV knowledge
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.