IT Intern (20 hours/week)
Our IT department is offering long term internship at our office in Budapest. The IT team is responsible for the overall corporate infrastructure of Betsson Group, worldwide. It is a global team who works both on local and international projects to ensure the infrastructure is accessible at all times and continuously improved.
What's in it for you?
You will get the opportunity to know how day to day work is being handled within Corporate IT department. You will work closely with IT colleagues and is expected to cover below responsibilities:
- Acting as the first point of contact for the troubleshooting and resolution of Incidents and Service Requests related to hardware configuration/installation, software, application and network problems amongst others
- Support colleagues to handle new user accounts requests
- Taking ownership of daily routines related to printing services, server room, meeting rooms setup and IT inventory
- Identifying trends and potential problem sources (by reviewing Incident and Problem analysis)
What are we looking at?
- Students/fresh graduate within IT field
- Basic knowledge of IT systems, operating systems (Windows 10, server 2016/2019) and support processes based on ITIL
- Passion to learn and extra ordinary service delivery skills
- Good English and Hungarian language skills
What we offer
Apart from competitive salary:
We care about your health, so we provide height adjustable desk, office massage, office yoga and fruits.
We support you career growth with free Pluralsight account.
Regular after-work and team events thanks to our proactive colleagues. We have go-kart club, poker events, board game nights… if you have other idea, we really want to hear it! Last, but not least Betsson provides team building budget for each team in every quarter for team activities…it is up to you what you want to do!
Breakfast on Monday, sweets on Thursday, lunch on Friday bi-weekly.
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.