I’ve been with Betsson for nine years. The great thing about this company is that something new is always happening. You never get bored.
Are you a fresh graduate or in the final year of studies and looking forward to pursuing your career within IT? Good, then we might just have the opportunity for you.
Our IT department is offering a 3 months internship program at our office in Central Stockholm. The team is responsible for the overall corporate infrastructure of Betsson Group, worldwide. It is a global team that works on both local and international projects to ensure the infrastructure is accessible at all times and continuously improved.
What’s in it for you?
During the Internship, you will get the opportunity to be part of the day to day work within a Corporate IT department. You will have the theoretical introductions and practical assignments to a number of processes and infrastructure systems.
- Introduction to IT Service Management Processes
- Service Desk Tickets Handling and Related Practical Assignments
- Technical Documentation
- Project Management and Practical assignments for ongoing projects
- Introduction to Infrastructure Systems and Practical Assignments
What we’re looking for:
- Student/ fresh graduate within the IT field
- Basic knowledge of IT systems and support processes
- Passion to learn and support colleagues
- Excellent communication and social skills
- Good English language skills both in verbal and writing
- Not required, but if you know Swedish it’s a plus
How to apply:
- Send your CV and motivational letter in English. In the motivational letter, explain why you would like to participate in this internship program and how it will benefit you in your education or future career. Attach your academic results.
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.