- Marketing & Commercial
Key Account Manager – Lithuania
Outstanding opportunity to join our Lithuania Team as their new Key Account Manager!
Are you the incredibly personable, commercially minded, get things done type person who we are looking for?
We’re looking for passionate, energetic and dedicated Key Account Manager. At Betsson Group we are all about providing the best customer experience in the world of gaming, and what better place to live and breathe those values than managing the relationship with our very top customers as a Key Account Manager in our VIP team responsible for the Lithuanian market.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
You will manage a portfolio of clients who demand the very best experience and customer care, it is your job to anticipate needs and build an experience that surpasses their own high expectations. You will be empowered to tailor a contact approach which includes maintaining our VIPs from A-Z and provide proactive support, ensuring our VIP customers become advocates of Betsson Group and our brands.
You will be a self-starter, proactive in your approach and ruthless in building the very best experience for our most valuable players. You are motivated by happy customers and driven by achieving commercial success.
This combination of traits is very rare, but if this describes your approach and skill set then we want to hear from you.
A FLAVOUR OF WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Manage a portfolio of high value players with the objective of retaining and growing spend. Taking ownership for your portfolio and communicating with VIP customers through email, chat and phone, scheduling contacts which drive retention, growth and reactivation.
- Full visibility of all communications sent to your portfolio, including sensitive document requests send to players, CRM campaigns or service communication.
- Ensuring you work within budgets for player bonuses and events, whilst also working towards turnover and revenue targets. You will be expected to bring forward investment cases in order to funnel spend to the benefit of your portfolio.
- Analyse player activity to identify drops and spikes.
- Create suitable ad-hoc campaigns for your very specific but high value target audience.
- Continually examine the value proposition offered to VIP customers by competitors, ensuring we stay ahead of the game, leveraging experiences and bonuses to retain and grow your portfolio.
- Working with the central VIP Events team to propose and plan events and promotions that drive player activity.
- Report on your portfolio to your manager and the MD for the region. You must have a strong analytical mind and must be able to use data to draw conclusions and recommendations.
- Dealing with any escalations regarding account closures, responsible gaming issues, event related inquiries and bonus inquiries, including out of core working hours.
- Taking responsibility for increasing your product and brand knowledge, proactively communicating new features and products to relevant player in your portfolio, acting on opportunities to educate customers on features and products to increase value.
YOU’RE GOOD AT
- Several years' experience managing a portfolio of clients in either a KAM gaming team, or in a consumer facing organisation that demands the very best customer experience for the most demanding of clients
- In depth knowledge of segmentation, CRM and campaigns
- Ability to build a VIP management strategy
- Commercially driven; providing ROI on all activities
- Proactively making improvements in all aspects of the Key Accounts to increase the value of the portfolio
- Passionate about sports and casino
- A sales / business development approach to expanding and growing the value of your accounts
- Excellent communications skills and an eye for detail are a must
- Native level communication ability in Lithuanian and Russian, and good level communication ability in English, both in speaking and writing, are a must.
- Have a burning desire to provide the ultimate player experience.
WHAT WE OFFER
Much like riding a rollercoaster, sometimes life at Betsson can be lightning fast with twists and turns but always FUN! Then again, what else would you expect from a business 75% millennial and 1700 strong, spread across 7 offices with 900 based out of our Malta HQ alone! We recognise it may not be for the faint-hearted, but if you’re a go-getter, initiator and adrenaline junkie, always striving to push the boundaries and challenge yourself, then you’ll fit right in.
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.