- Information Security
Lead InfoSec Engineer
InfoSec Engineers look no more! At Betsson Group we never get bored. We’re a successful, growing company in a fast-paced industry. With more than 1900 people in 12 locations, we employ some 50 nationalities. It goes without saying that gives us a truly international feel.
To add to our growing business needs we are now looking for an exceptional Information Security Professional to join the team in Malta. Our Lead InfoSec Engineer will lead the operational security function at Betsson group. The successful candidate will possess strong leadership skills, a background leading a team of security engineers and a deep understanding of operational security.
A taster of what you will be involved with
The main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Lead the operational security function at Betsson Group
- Work closely with other members in the InfoSec team to perform vulnerability assessments and penetration tests on our production, dev and corporate systems
- Use a combination of manual and automated techniques to assess risks and circumvent security mechanisms of devices and applications
- Create threat models that result in more secure architectural and application design
- Design and develop security testing scenarios
- Analyze and present results of testing to team members, managers and customers
- Develop tools to aid and automate vulnerability management programs and increase the effectiveness of penetration test
- Review and audit systems and configurations for common security vulnerabilities
- Manage the SOC function as well as take an active role in the CSIRT
What we are looking for
- OSCP, CEH or equivalent qualifications
- Experience with IDS/IPS, penetration and vulnerability testing
- Experience in container technologies
- Working with SIEM tools especially using Splunk ES
- Experience with Firewall and intrusion detection/prevention protocols
- Knowledgeable with secure coding practices, ethical hacking and threat modelling
- Working with Windows and Linux operating systems
- Knowledge of Virtualization technologies
- MySQL/MSSQL database platforms
- Experience with Subnetting, DNS, encryption technologies and standards, VPNs, VLANs, VoIP and other network routing methods
- Network and web related protocols (e.g., TCP/IP, UDP, IPSEC, HTTP, HTTPS, routing protocols, etc.)
- Experience with Advanced Persistent Threats (APT), phishing and social engineering, network access controllers (NAC), gateway anti-malware and enhanced authentication.
- A strong ability to multi-task and manage varying priorities and projects
What We Offer
Much like riding a rollercoaster, sometimes life at Betsson can be lightning fast with twists and turns but always FUN! Then again, what else would you expect from a business 75% millennial and 1700 strong, spread across 7 offices with 900 based out of our Malta HQ alone! We recognise it may not be for the faint-hearted, but if you’re a go-getter, initiator and adrenaline junkie, always striving to push the boundaries and challenge yourself, then you’ll fit right in.
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.