- Data & Insight
Lead Product Analyst
Outstanding opportunity to join Betsson Group as our new Lead Product Analyst.
As the Lead Product Analyst you will ensure we have dedicated focus on understanding the performance of our sites and apps, and the user experience across all key journeys and interactions.
By having a full understanding of what is performing well, what is not performing well, and what is not working at all, the Product Development department will be in a stronger position to quickly address broken or negative experiences and optimise our sites, apps and underlying platforms to deliver an improved customer experience and improve core KPIs.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
You'll get the opportunity to work in an international environment, at a 100% digital company that is the market leader within the online gaming industry.
When working with us, we promise you that you will never ever have a dull moment. By spinning multiple plates, you will always have your hands full. We promise you that you will learn a lot and that you will grow with us, both in your career and as a person. Working in one of the biggest online gaming companies in Malta, you will get first-hand experience on what it is that drives a successful company forward.
And of course, we promise you that you will join a GREAT team!
YOU'RE GOOD AT:
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong visualisation skills
- Strong communication, presentation and planning skills
- Strong Google Analytics knowledge, or a similar web analytics tool
- Strong SQL knowledge
- QlikSense knowledge, or a similar visualisation tool
- A/B and multivariate testing knowledge
- Web technologies knowledge
- Experience using Business Intelligence and Operational Intelligence tools
- Analytical mind-set and confident working with data to drive decisions
Some good to haves:
- Experience working in cross-functional teams
- Experience working with JIRA and Confluence
- Experience working with KNIME Analytics Platform
- Experience working in the iGaming industry
- Knowledge of programming languages like R or Python
A FLAVOUR OF WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
- Work with stakeholders to maintain a record of what is being properly tracked and monitored and what is not, recommending priorities for adding new tracking and monitoring capabilities
- Work with stakeholders to define product performance metrics and benchmarks for each metric, ensuring that all metrics are actively being measured against these benchmarks and following up when they are not
- Work with stakeholders to prepare and communicate reports, dashboards and, most importantly, insights on the performance of our customer journeys, customer experience and products
- Perform detailed analysis on visible trends or to support ad-hoc requests from stakeholders
- Contribute to the design and delivery of our analytics capabilities and our a/b and multi-variate testing
WHAT WE OFFER
Much like riding a rollercoaster, sometimes life at Betsson can be lightning fast with twists and turns but always FUN! Then again, what else would you expect from a business 75% millennial and 1700 strong, spread across 7 offices with 900 based out of our Malta HQ alone! We recognise it may not be for the faint-hearted, but if you’re a go-getter, initiator and adrenaline junkie, always striving to push the boundaries and challenge yourself, then you’ll fit right in.
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.