Live Casino Manager
Excellent opportunity to join our Central Gaming team as their new Live Casino Manager!
Live Casino is incredibly important to us in Betsson – and we see it as our most strategic product to outgrow the market with in 2022 and beyond.
We are looking for an experienced coordinator who will work as part of our dedicated team to execute our strategy on this product.
A Flavour Of What You'll Be Doing
- Execute the strategy for Live Casino with other senior stakeholders within Betsson, ensuring that our Live Casino portfolio is up to date and competitive in our core markets
- Conduct analysis of competitor activity with regards to Live Casino portfolio, supported devices, promotions and positioning as well as new product features and promo tools
- Regularly monitor our key user experience flows, issue/bug escalation and follow up until resolution or backlog addition
- Support the monthly regional meetings by providing insight into the live casino performance
- Form a strong working relationship with the Regional Teams, to ensure that the strategy for Live Casino is considered in all plans
- Execute daily Live Casino operations tasks and focus on timely task delivery
- Any other ad hoc Live Casino related tasks to ensure the best possible product delivery
- Support the Head of Live Casino with daily tasks in relation to our dedicated studio and games, including observing tables and game presenters
- Work with the Teams in our Live Casino Studios to optimise their time, focus and effort, ensuring a positive ROI on our investment
- Use internal and external tools to create/maintain performance reports on our dedicated studio and tables, working with the Live Casino Operations Manager to continually optimise our offering across table volume, table limits and availability hours
You're Good At
- Experience working in Gaming, but no formal education required
- 3+ years working in Gaming with ideally experience of working with Live Casino
- Experience in working in a multi brand, ideally multi region setup
- Good stakeholder management skills
- Excellent organisation skills
- Internal knowledge of Betsson tools and systems a plus
What's In It For Me?
You'll get the opportunity to work in an international environment, at a 100% digital company that is the market leader within the online gaming industry.
When working with us, we promise you that you will never ever have a dull moment. By spinning multiple plates, you will always have your hands full. We promise you that you will learn a lot and that you will grow with us, both in your career and as a person. And of course, we promise you that you will join a GREAT team!
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.