Live Tennis Sports Trader
Betsson Group is now looking for a Tennis Trader to join our Sportsbook team, in our office in St Julian, Malta. This person will report to the Tennis Team Leader within our Sportsbook.
The main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for live in-play odds focusing mainly on Tennis but will be required to assist with other Sports when needed
- Monitor market prices and manage liabilities
- Assist in developing the tennis product through new, unique markets and ensuring a very competitive offer
- Customer management and profiling
- Effective error reporting
- Responsible for ownership of all live tennis events during the shift
- Be comfortable working with automated trading tools
- Research areas of expertise and offer PR type odds when requested
- Establish strong relationship with the sports team
- Ensure all deadlines are met
- Assist with Tennis Prematch duties
- Duties & Responsibilities can be changed by the Sportsbook Manager &/or the team leader.
- Good understanding of Sportsbook product, knowledge of tennis and a passion for sport
- The role requires work during unsociable hours with the flexibility to work at any time including evenings, nights, weekends and public holidays
- Comprehension of sports odds
- Good mathematical ability including the understanding of statistics and probabilities
- Computer skills including familiarity with Microsoft Office
- Be able to think quickly and work under pressure with minimal supervision
- Excellent communication, organisational, teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Fluency in English
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a tennis trader
What we offer
We offer a fun and challenging role in a collaborative and dynamic environment. For the right person there are many different career paths at Betsson, both if you want to deepen your technical skills or work with leadership in the future.
At Betsson we like differences. It’s clear for us that we benefit from diversity and that we as a company become stronger and more competitive when hiring people with varying backgrounds, experiences and cultures.
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.