Managing Director Colombia
Colbet is looking for a commercially experienced and passionate Managing Director to join the team in Bogota. You will own the P&L of the market and be responsible for local commercial operations and partner.
You have a proven track record in management, people management and commercial focus. You have previous experience within sports betting and iGaming, working as a main decision maker. You are a team player who motivates your team members and shares knowledge with your colleagues.
The main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manager of the local team and office, holding the key leadership position.
- Owner of the revenue targets and associated marketing budgets
- Local entity management, administrative overview of operations in Bogota and key point of contact with the local partner.
- Making long term business plans for the development of the online business, making it profitable and successful
- Defining and understanding customer needs, acting as the key stakeholder for product localisation
- Controlling service quality across the team
- Controlling all administrative procedures and payment processes in
- Ensure compliance with local legislation
- Lead the team in Colombia
- At least 3-5 years working at a management level
- Experience and understanding of sports betting and/or gaming industry, knowledge of local digital and media landscape, past experience in an e-commerce business with Colombia as its main or exclusive target market
- Knowledge and working experience in online gambling
- Understanding of Colombian Labour and Gaming Law will be considered an asset
- Good knowledge of sports betting products
- Excellent managerial and reporting skills
- Excellent English and Spanish
- Good communication and influencing skills, and be able to motivate and achieve results through others
What we offer
- An interesting and dynamic role in a collaborative environment, which is guided by international management standards
- Continuous challenges and opportunities to develop yourself professionally
- An attractive remuneration package depending on skills and experience
- Performance bonuses based on results
At Betsson we like differences. It’s clear for us that we benefit from diversity and that we as a company become stronger and more competitive when hiring people with varying backgrounds, experiences and cultures.
Please send your CV/Resume in English
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.