- Malta: Betsson Experience Centre
Marketing Manager – Denmark
Excellent opportunity to join Betsson Group as our new Marketing Manager – Denmark.
As the Marketing Manager, you will be creating and coordinating marketing actions with our 360 marketing team and external partners. You will be the point of contact for our partners and maintain the day to day dialogue with them to make sure we get the best visibility, promotions and placements.
A flavour of what you'll do:
- Create marketing planning in collaboration with the local and central teams and ensure strong local adaptations of a multi-brand portfolio strategy
- Plan branding efforts and ensure that all branding efforts are in line with the overall strategy for the brand
- Handle the marketing budget channel distribution along with internal stakeholders and monitor the spend for all channels
- Analyse strategy across the market and brands, analyse the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and optimise accordingly
- Provide structured input into brand strategy and creative development for the market
- Structure best practice thinking and ensure knowledge integration into local market planning
- Ensure high quality and 360-approach in execution of marketing plans by brand
- Own marketing operations communication with different stakeholders including but not limited to design, AdOps and commercial team
- Work closely with the creative & local media teams both internally and externally and act as first point of contact for the market and assist in the contractual work required to onboard such suppliers, tracking implementation and troubleshooting.
- Support with projects related to sponsorship, activations as per the local needs
You are good at:
- Minimum of five years’ experience from B2C marketing
- Strong understanding and experience of iGaming, online marketing or e-commerce
- Experience in buying media either directly or via media agency
- Strong command of Danish and English language both written and spoken
- Highly structured, hands-on, multi-tasking marketer with a clear ability to focus on results and return of investment
- Bachelor or master’s in marketing, Economics or a quantitative discipline, or other similar training
What's in it for you?
You’ll get the opportunity to work in an international environment, at a 100% digital company that is the market leader within the online gaming industry.
Much like riding a rollercoaster, sometimes life at Betsson can be lightning fast with twists and turns but always FUN! We recognise it may not be for the faint-hearted, but if you’re a go-getter, initiator and adrenaline junkie, always striving to push the boundaries and challenge yourself, then you’ll fit right in.
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.