- Malta: Betsson Experience Centre
Marketing Manager – Sweden
Outstanding opportunity to join Betsson Group as our new Marketing Manager – Sweden.
As the Marketing Manager, you will be creating and coordinating marketing actions with our 360-marketing team and external partners. You will be the point of contact for our partners and maintain the day to day dialogue with them to make sure we get the best visibility, promotions and placements.
What's in it for you?
When working with us, we promise you that you will never ever have a dull moment. By spinning multiple plates, you will always have your hands full. We promise you that you will learn a lot and that you will grow with us, both in your career and as a person. Working in one of the biggest online gaming companies in Malta, you will get first-hand experience on what it is that drives a successful company forward.
And of course, we promise you that you will join a GREAT team!
You're good at
- Minimum of five years’ experience from B2C marketing
- Strong understanding and experience of iGaming, online marketing or e-commerce
- Experience in buying media either directly or via media agency
- Proven track record of executing creative and highly efficient marketing campaigns.
- Strong command of Swedish & English language both written and spoken
- Highly structured, hands-on, multi-tasking marketer with a clear ability to focus on results and return of investment.
- Bachelor or Masters in Marketing, Economics or a quantitative discipline, or other similar training
- A higher degree in marketing is a plus.
A flavour of what you'll be doing
- Build marketing plans in collaboration with the local and central teams and ensure strong local adaptations of a multi-brand portfolio strategy
- Provide structured input into brand strategy and creative development for the market
- Structure best practice thinking and ensure knowledge integration into local market planning
- Ensure high quality and 360-approach in execution of marketing plans by brand
- Own marketing operations communication with different stakeholders including but not limited to design, AdOps and commercial team
- Work closely with the creative & local media teams both internally and externally and act as first point of contact for the market and assist in the contractual work required to onboard such suppliers, tracking implementation and troubleshooting.
- Provide post campaign reporting to internal stakeholders and management.
- Analyse the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and optimize accordingly and work closely with internal key stakeholders to support projects and ensure the delivery of cross-departmental projects.
- Collaboration with the rest of the marketing team on development of annual/quarterly promotional plan in line with the overall brand strategy.
- Support with projects related to sponsorship, activations as per the local needs.
What we offer
Much like riding a rollercoaster, sometimes life at Betsson can be lightning fast with twists and turns but always FUN! Then again, what else would you expect from a business 75% millennial and 1700 strong, spread across 7 offices with 900 based out of our Malta HQ alone! We recognise it may not be for the faint-hearted, but if you’re a go-getter, initiator and adrenaline junkie, always striving to push the boundaries and challenge yourself, then you’ll fit right in.
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.