Are you a marketing guru interested in driving changes and creating the best customer experience in one of the fastest industry? An opportunity as a Marketing Manager is waiting for you!
As a marketing manager you’ll be creating and coordinating marketing actions with our 360 marketing team and external partners. You will be the point of contact for our partners and maintain the day to day dialogue with them and make sure we get the best visibility, promotions and placements.
We work hard. We need enthusiasm, dedication and forward thinkers to help us push the limits. We also believe in recognition of a job well done and have a great benefits package in conjunction with modern work environment and a host of team events and company functions.
What is in it for me
The main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Generate new customers, and supporting the Retention team in taking care of our existing customers, in coordination with the marketing colleagues and the General Manager.
- Design the channel marketing strategy in order to follow and monetize higher-level marketing strategy.
- Discover marketing opportunity across market in order to increase the efficiency of the brand and marketing campaigns
- Design marketing campaign, and ensure the correct execution
- Manage supplier relationship, sponsorship, negotiations and on boarding process (contract and payment)
- Manage PR relationship and event activation
You are good at:
- Experience in managing budget, contracts, and suppliers
- Experience in both online and retail business
- Knowledge of all the marketing channels from TV to online, proven experience in managing marketing planning and campaigns
- Knowledge of Content marketing, proven track record in social or unconventional marketing campaign is a plus
- Creative mind-set and ability to read data and analytics
- Knowledge of the Colombian market, up-do-date about cultural and social trends, technology, and innovation
- Must be fluent in English and Spanish.
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.