- Marketing & Commercial
Marketing Operations Manager – New Markets
Excellent opportunity to join Betsson Group as our new Marketing Operations Manager – New Markets
As the new Marketing Operations Manager, you will:
- Ensure that we deliver high quality and efficient digital product-, marketing- and site operations in assigned new markets with a clear objective of contributing to both short- & long-term profitability.
- Be product and customer focused and have a structured and multi-faceted approach to digital operation, including bonusing, promotions, CRM, content and product.
- Have an eye for details and a brilliant mind to execute on brand/marketing initiatives and launches with business cases based on market-, competitor-, consumer insights- & user research and data driven analysis.
- Work closely with local country teams as well with central marketing and product
- Ensure the digital operations run smoothly, communicate well with other departments, and coordinate and execute Sportsbook and Casino promotions and CRM activities to the highest standard.
A FLAVOUR OF WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
Main duties (but not limited to):
- Understand and set up campaigns (sport & casino) using the bonus tool
- Identify gaps in bonus and report tool capabilities and suggest/request improvements
- Adjust shortcuts on Sportsbook to reflect upcoming and relevant tournaments and sports
- Test, add, remove and order casino & virtual games within the games lobby according to game release schedules and product roadmaps
- Execute CRM comms via SMS & Email and other messaging channels
- Request and upload website banners, and be responsible for banner schedule
- Utilize customer list management skills for A/B testing and segmentation to discover best practices within each customer segment
- Compile and present reports on CRM stats – Deliverability, Open and Click rates etc
- Suggest ideas for campaigns and promotion mechanics
- Responsibility for digital operations, plans and budget for the new markets
- Follow marketing laws, policies, rules and guidelines for the both the role and the company
YOU'RE GOOD AT:
- Previous experience working in Operations /Promotions /Content departments
- Previous experience executing CRM; copywriting, email, SMS
- Experience in editing HTML and using WordPress
- Experience with JIRA
- Professional level of general computer and software knowledge, competent in Excel
- French language skills a huge advantage
- Experience of iGaming, and a love of Sportsbook and Casino
- Experience of working in emerging markets, preferably Africa
- High attention to detail and ability to effectively plan work tasks to meet deadlines, sometimes under high pressure
- Work ethics in-line with our values: Teamwork, Passion & Fair Play
- A clear passion for sports (especially football) and on-line casino
Other areas of importance:
- You’re result orientated and have strong analytical skills.
- You are proactive, driven and have a positive “can do” attitude.
- You are a highly structured, hands-on, multi-tasking marketer with a clear ability to focus on results and return of investment.
- You are able to work independently and make decisions in order to reach our targets.
- You are a strong communicator in English.
- Strong understanding and experience of online marketing and e-commerce.
- A commercial and result oriented mindset, understanding of delivering target expectations.
- Tracking and evaluating campaigns; ability to pull data and analyze it.
WHAT WE OFFER
We can offer a fun but also a very challenging role in a collaborative and dynamic environment.
There will be exciting new markets, different situations, budgets and conditions. You will be leading digital operations but also building up a long-term operations, structure, and organisational team.
You will parallel to this excel in product and business planning. For the right person there are many different career paths at Betsson, both if you want to deepen your marketing skills or work with business management in the future.
We recognise that this may not be for the faint-hearted, but if you are a pro-active marketing professional, flexible and always striving to push the boundaries and challenge yourself, then you’ll fit right in.
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.