- Marketing & Commercial
Are you passionate about data and eager to drive change and action through science rather than hunch? Would you like to help guide and support decision making across all our markets, brands and teams?
Than this opportunity is waiting for you!
You'll get the opportunity to work in an international environment, at a 100% digital company that is the market leader within the online gaming industry.
When working with us, we promise you that you will never ever have a dull moment. By spinning multiple plates, you will always have your hands full. We promise you that you will learn a lot and that you will grow with us, both in your career and as a person. And of course, we promise you that you will join a GREAT team!
A flavour of what you'll do:
- Work with our tier 1 External agency partners to collect relevant data (TV GRPs, Category Media Spend, Media consumption data, FB SoV etc).
- Aide the media planning team in measuring the success of media campaigns, across both branded and tactical media campaigns.
- Build statistical models to measure the relationship between different KPIs to enhance media efficiency (e.g. How does TRPs affect brand SEO?).
- TV attribution analysis. Working with attribution tools to measure the impact of TV ads on acquisition of new customers by program, channel, time of day, day of week etc.
- Category, competitive and market analysis, i.e. Share of Voice, Share of Spend, Share of Intent (search), etc. and put this in relation to our marketing spend.
- Analyse the importance of brand and awareness and how these effects the efficiency in tactical media channels (PPC, Programmatic, SEO, etc.).
- Main point of contact for the MediaTool. Help develop the tool requirements depending on business needs and provide training to users.
- Manage the process of aligning Marketing spend to the PO system.
- Provide code templates to our third-party providers to support Marketing Mix Modelling and TV Attribution programs.
- Generate recommendations on optimal media spend across markets/brands/channels through the annual planning process.
- Support stakeholders of all levels with critical pieces of analysis to drive the business forward.
- Stay abreast of new developments in digital marketing and provide suggestions to apply the new opportunities to our business.
What’s in it for me?
You’ll get the opportunity to work in an international environment, at a 100% digital company that is the market leader within the online gaming industry.
Much like riding a rollercoaster, sometimes life at Betsson can be lightning fast with twists and turns but always FUN! We recognise it may not be for the faint-hearted, but if you’re a go-getter, initiator and adrenaline junkie, always striving to push the boundaries and challenge yourself, then you’ll fit right in.
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Engineering, Information Management, Social Sciences or Business/Marketing related fields;
- Up to 4 years of experience in a quantitative data driven field, media, or another relevant field;
- Proficient in Excel and SQL;
- Experience creating data visualizations in PowerBI, Tableau, or other modern visualization tools;
- Excellent communication skills are a must.
- Understanding of marketing mix modelling/econometric analysis;
- Experience with data management programs (SQL, etc.);
- Experience with other coding languages (R, Python, etc.);
- Experience with data visualization platforms (Qlikview, PowerBI, Tableau, etc.)
- Prior agency experience;
- Familiarity with at least some of the following tools: marketing technology (e.g. Data Management Platforms), ad-serving (e.g. Google DCM), web analytics (e.g. Google Analytics), social (e.g. Facebook.);
You’re good at:
- Great at problem solving and critical thinking – highly analytical and knows how to approach and solve business questions providing actionable insight to stakeholders
- Able to grasp the business context and place analysis within a goal-oriented setting
- Presents data in a meaningful way – understands their audience and delivers insight in a way that fits their consumption style
- Is familiar with marketing processes and its drivers
- Is adaptable – as with many industries, the iGaming sector needs to be nimble and move quickly as needed. New skills or reacting to market situations will be required
- Has an affinity for data and is always looking for ways to improve things
- A Positive Mental Attitude is key!
- Experience in igaming.
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.