Media Specialist – Sweden
Excellent opportunity to join Betsson Group as our new Media Specialist – Sweden in Stockholm.
As the Media Specialist – Sweden you are responsible for securing execution of the media plan, BTL channels and all initiatives that the market run. It will be a role with heavy focus on our four brands media ecosystem and you are responsible for securing all commercial assets traction and performance.
It will be a project leader & coordinating role responsible for everyday activities and optimizing our key initiatives. A lot of the work will be focused on synchronization between stakeholders in Swedish marketing team and external partners.
A FLAVOUR OF WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Responsible for keeping track on all placements in media and creative outtake
- Support, execute and coordinate our external ATL channels via our media agency
- Support and follow up with internal BTL channels for performance marketing, PPC, Paid social, Affiliates & Programmatic
- Ownership for the creative delivery list and cater for production on all booked placements
- Creative assets and production planning, map out and order assets and leverage existing material in rotation to maximize performance
- Assist in reporting & analyzing media performance and brand tracking.
- Be able to setup and monitor media performance on a weekly level for all brands
- Meet with media sales contacts and media houses
- Weekly contact with internal BTL channels
- Support ongoing activities with ambassadors & sponsorship activities
- Assist in merchandise and other commercial assets needed
WHO YOU ARE
- At least four years of marketing experience
- Preferably Media agency background
- Familiar with Swedish media landscape and experience working with BTL channels
- Strong personal skills, project management & coordination requirements
- Attention to detail and strong follow up skills
- University level
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
When working with us, we promise you that you will never ever have a dull moment. By spinning multiple plates, you will always have your hands full. We promise you that you will learn a lot and that you will grow with us, both in your career and as a person. Working in one of the biggest online gaming companies in Malta, you will get first-hand experience on what it is that drives a successful company forward.
At Betsson Group we work with a Hybrid Work From Home (WFH) model, giving you the flexibility of working 2 days in the office and 3 days at home.
And of course, we promise you that you will join a GREAT team!
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.