.Net Developer – API Team
Would you like to be part of one of Sweden’s most cooperative teams? Are you passionate about the latest technologies? At the Betsson office in Stockholm, we take time to discuss solutions, drive change and always look at how we can improve both our working methods, our products and our own skill sets.
We are now looking for YOU to join our API team in Stockholm. In Stockholm we are around 30 people within the frontend department and a total of 3 teams, API being one of them. The team is part of our global frontend department consisting of approximately 170 people distributed over 4 locations. The API team is critical for the organization as it provides services and content to all Betsson brands (20+).
What’s in it for you?
A sense of belonging and a strong team spirit. You will be working in a close-knit team where everyone understands that they need each other in order to grow, have fun and create a great product.
A flavor of what you will be working with:
- Design, code and implement highly scalable and reliable web-based applications
- Designing of Web services, including RESTful APIs in Microsoft environment using .Net Core Web API
- Be part of the microservices design implementation
- .Net Core, C#, Web API, Restful Services, Web Services, SQL Server
You're good at:
- .Net Development
- Everything agile, including helping others grow in this area
- Ensuring quality, maintainability, scalability and performance as this is key to the team
Extra awesome at:
What we offer
We can offer you an environment full of ambition and passion. One day is never like the other as the only constant is change, to the better, to the greater. We strive to be the best in whatever field we choose to play on, and we make sure to have fun along the way!
- A friendly, open and humble working environment, where you will have the chance to work alongside with colleagues from all over the world
- Lots of social activities within the office (e.g. regular after works; team events; breakfast; dinners; lunches etc.)
- A chance to evolve your skills together with your colleagues with various programs and initiatives
- Personal development through courses, in-house training and external certification
- Many benefits (e.g. healthcare and pension contributions; insurances; free massage twice per week etc.)
- Freedom with responsibility
Want to know more? Get in touch with us today!
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.