I’ve been with Betsson for nine years. The great thing about this company is that something new is always happening. You never get bored.
Network and Security Specialist
We are currently looking for a new colleague in our Stockholm office. The role will sit within the network and security team which is spanning over three offices, Malta, Ukraine and Stockholm.
The team is responsible for all firewalls, switches and load balancers in both the office and in the production environment. We also manage DNS, certificates and related areas.
The success of the team is based on a mutual respect, helping each other, and sharing knowledge. We believe that trust breeds trust. So if this sounds like you, have a look at the details below and get in touch!
- Operate and manage daily tasks regarding firewalls/load balancers/switches
- Troubleshooting and optimize firewalls/load balancers/switches
- Take ownership of your product(s) and make sure it is always state of the art from a functional and technical perspective
- Continuously seek to improve both product(s) and ways of working in the team
- Contribute to knowledge-sharing and collaboration
- Actively initiate communication within the team and with other teams
- Bring in new innovative ideas to the team (technology, features or ways of working)
- Help other team audit new solutions from a technical and security perspective
- On-call outside of business hours can be required
Who are we looking for?
We think that your mindset and attitude is most important. As a person, you are a humble team player who contributes to a knowledge-sharing environment.
You are professional and have the ability to see the big picture as well as working on a detailed and deeper technical level in a fast moving and expanding environment.
High logical and analytical skills with an ability to create structure in your work. You are solutions oriented, curious and engaged in your work.
You can handle multiple simultaneous work tasks and prioritize between them.
- Experience in Networks & communication
- Previously been working in daily network operations within a critical 24/7 high transaction enterprise environment
- Knowledge of some type of scripting language
- Working experience of either load balancers or firewalls in a corporate environment
We see it as positive if you have experience in:
- BIGIP F5 load balancers
- Check Point
- Juniper switches
What we offer
We can offer you an easy going team and an environment full of ambition and passion. One day is rarely like the next and we can guarantee constant changes with the ambition to always change to the better and to the greater. We strive to be the best in whatever field we choose to play in, and we make sure to have fun along the way!
- Excellent benefits (Healthcare and pension contributions etc.)
- A friendly working environment
- Personal development through training and conferences
- Freedom with responsibility
- Regular social events & meet ups
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.