- Customer Service
Norwegian Speaking Customer Service Agent in Malta
You will be a part of a seamless Customer Service function, working to achieve our goal of the best Customer Experience. Not only that, your opportunity to learn and progress within Betsson is limitless!
- Help both Norwegian and English speaking customers via e-mail, chat and telephone
- Work together with your team to reach the best customer satisfaction (including other KPI's)
- Translate promotional texts and/or customer surveys in your local language
- Manage customer accounts
Here at Betsson not only do you get the chance to work across our leading markets but also with a team of excellent Customer Service Agents. There will be ample opportunity to progress your own skills, develop your knowledge of the iGaming industry and be a part of a multicultural, friendly environment. We want our employees to embody the value of One Betsson and enjoy the perks of being a Betssonite!
- Communication written and verbal in both Norwegian and English
- Strong Microsoft Office knowledge
- Background in customer service, this can be face to face, online or via phone calls
- Multi-tasking and time management
Much like riding a rollercoaster, sometimes life at Betsson can be lightning fast with twists and turns but always FUN! Then again, what else would you expect from a business 75% millennial and 1700 strong, spread across 7 offices with 900 based out of our Malta HQ alone! We recognise it may not be for the faint-hearted, but if you’re a go-getter, initiator and adrenaline junkie, always striving to push the boundaries and challenge yourself, then you’ll fit right in.
- Start date: Every second week, training is provided
- Salary: The salary consists of a ground salary and a bonus system
- Work hours: As a customer service agent you work shifts
- Location: Malta, St Julians
- Generous relocation package offered
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.