I’ve been with Betsson for nine years. The great thing about this company is that something new is always happening. You never get bored.
- HR & Office
Are you a “spider in the web” kind of person that likes the idea of being the “go to”-person for office related queries? Are you good at planning, process and thinking 10 steps ahead? We are looking for an Office Administrator to join our office in Tallinn.
As an office administrator you will be the first point of contact for our employees, guests and partners. We are a total of 65 people working in this office and you will be the “go to” – person for all the office environment related queries.
A flair of what you will do:
- Responsibility to maintain office facilities, main contact for the office building, responsibility for ordering repair works, maintenance and office cleaning services.
- Responsibility for ordering office goods, supplies, stationary, equipment
- Organising office events, assisting teams to plan and organize team events where relevant
• Supporting HR Manager to ensure the office and employees’ policies and procedures are being adhered to.
- Receptionist responsibility such as answering incoming calls, post handling, courier orders, and welcoming guests.
- Responsibility to find third-party partner deals for the use of our employees, getting good deals for our employees (sports clubs, restaurants etc).
This is a definite contract where you will temporarily replace our current Office Administrator who is on parental leave. We are looking for someone to join us for 8 – 12 months approximately.
What's in it for me?
This is an exciting opportunity where you will be exposed to several different tasks and where no day is the other a like. You’ll get the opportunity to work in an international environment, at a 100% digital company that is the market leader within the online gaming industry.
Much like riding a rollercoaster, sometimes life at Betsson can be lightning fast with twists and turns but always FUN! We recognise it may not be for the faint-hearted, but if you’re a go-getter, initiator and adrenaline junkie, always striving to push the boundaries and challenge yourself, then you’ll fit right in.
Who are you?
Personality and interest to do the job is the most important thing here. Good if you have some administrative or service experience. To care for other peoples well-being comes natural to you and you are a good communicator, as well is fluent in English. You will spin several plates simultaneously so good project & time management skills and an attention to details is a must.
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.