- Product Development
Onboarding – People Lead
Are you a Senior Developer/QA/UX Designer wanting to continue your leadership skills? If so, Betsson Group is now hiring! We are looking for a People Lead join in our Budapest office, managing our awesome teams.
The People Lead assists the Head of the Area and Product Development Manager by managing the administrative tasks and building a culture of trust that promotes the welfare and happiness of individuals in the area. As well as promoting the development of your team, you will also be expected to get hands on – whether it's development, QA or UX, you love your trade and happy to keep it going!
What we are looking for
- Either Development background (we are working with .NET/C# and Angular), UX Design or Automation
- Natural leader who wants to coach and inspire individuals
- Someone who will be able to support career development of team members by enabling individuals to grow
- Understanding in situational leadership
A taster of what you will be involved with
- Hold regular one-to-one meetings with direct reports
- Partake in recruitment processes
- Onboard new employees
- Encouraging a culture of giving and asking for continuous feedback
- Working on maintaining and improving our technologies and best practices
What we offer
Much like riding a rollercoaster, sometimes life at Betsson can be lightning fast with twists and turns but always FUN! Then again, what else would you expect from a business 75% millennial and 1700 strong, spread across 7 offices with 900 based out of our Malta HQ alone! We recognise it may not be for the faint-hearted, but if you’re a go-getter, initiator and adrenaline junkie, always striving to push the boundaries and challenge yourself, then you’ll fit right in.
We offer numerous challenges where your skills will be put to good use! We encourage innovation, independence and celebrate success where you will be part of multi-cultural and diverse company, with people from all over the world.
If you are interested to learn more, please apply with your CV in English.
Check out the Betsson Group Blog to find out what our employees are talking about
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.