- Product Development
Onboarding – QA Automation Engineer (Frontend)
Are you an experienced Automation Engineer ready for your next challenge? Our Product Development organisation spans across 4+ locations, with the most creative teams in the industry! If you are passionate about the latest technologies and can handle mission-critical responsibilities, then this is the role for you!
Our Onboarding Area focuses on the first touch-points of our customers across our brands and markets; covering the customer journey from landing page to registration flow and account settings, all the way through to making their first deposit.
We are currently looking for an Automation Engineer to help us build and support our Brands quality coverage. As part of an end-to-end team, you will be applying your automation skills to cover a wide range of scenarios involving commercial and regulatory components, making sure no bugs reach our production environment and the need for manual coverage is reduced. You will also be responsible for contributing to our codebase directly, making changes to our components as necessary to increase our quality robustness.
At Betsson Group we work with a Hybrid Work From Home (WFH) model, giving you the flexibility of working 2 days in the office and 3 days at home.
A taster of what you will be involved with
- Work on maintaining and improving our automation framework using latest trends, technologies and best practices to safeguard our product quality.
- Develop deep knowledge of our product in order to identify weaknesses in our coverage and address them.
- Continue promoting the Quality-Built-In mindset in our day-to-day work by assisting the other engineers and come up with process improvements.
- Research on tooling improvements, CI/CD pipeline configuration and Release process automation.
- Be directly involved in our product’s codebase with the ability to perform code changes on features in scope of adding better quality coverage, robustness and reduce time-to-market
What we are looking for
- 2+ years experience in a similar role involving Quality
- Good understanding of Quality methodologies, best practices and techniques for code coverage
- A passion for Quality and Development in order to bring the best experience to the customer.
Experience with libraries, frameworks and languages such as:
- Puppeteer/ Playwright
- Experience with TeamCity and Github Action for CI/CD integration
- Familiar with tools such as JIRA, for issue tracking and Confluence;
- Self-starter, analytical and with a positive “can-do” attitude.
- Experience with Frontend libraries such as Angular would be considered a plus
- Experience in IGaming industry is considered a plus
- Degree or equivalent certification is considered a plus
- ISTQB qualification is considered a plus
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.