- Product Management
Operations Coordinator – Product Development
Are you someone who can organise, prioritise, multi-task and above all work towards deadlines? As our Operations Coordinator in Product Development, you will play an integral part to help deliver some of the most innovative and engaging products in the industry!
You will be part of the Operational Efficiency team, a tight knit team, responsible for coordinating, facilitating and supporting the operations of the Product Development department.
A taster of what you will be involved with:
- Administration of the overall Product Roadmap tooling and reporting;
- Set-up, administration and management of the Product Development Department Internal Portal/Wiki Space;
- Management of the department travel requests;
- Alignment and automation of processes across the department relating to: overtime and on-call approvals, expense claims and travel requests;
- Collation of information for the preparation of various reports including: time reporting /capitalisation reports, monthly department operations reports, site performance reporting and other ad-hoc reports;
- Supporting the Senior Product Development Operations Manager in the administration of department budgets and costs and reporting;
- Coordinating and following up of on Technology Evaluation activities;
- Organising and coordinating various forums, workshops and global department meetings.
You're good with:
- JIRA, Confluence
- Organised and methodical
- A proactive problem-solver who operates effectively and independently, even in areas of constant change
- Can handle multiple projects and initiatives in one go
- Collaborative team player
WHAT WE OFFER
Much like riding a rollercoaster, sometimes life at Betsson can be lightning fast with twists and turns but always FUN! Then again, what else would you expect from a business 75% millennial and 1700 strong, spread across 7 offices with 900 based out of our Malta HQ alone! We recognise it may not be for the faint-hearted, but if you’re a go-getter, initiator and adrenaline junkie, always striving to push the boundaries and challenge yourself, then you’ll fit right in.
We offer numerous challenges where your skills will be put to good use! We encourage innovation, independence and celebrate success where you will be part of multi-cultural and diverse company, with people from all over the world.
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.