- Malta: Betsson Experience Centre
- Product Development
Payment Product Owner
We are now looking for a Payment Product Owner to join the team in Malta!
You will be developing and maintaining standards for acceptance testing and progress visibility. You will be providing progress reporting and assist as needed with backlog maintenance, prioritization of defects/bugs. An important aspect of the job is to assist with internal and external communication, improving transparency and radiating information to the rest of the organization.
You will be responsible for maintaining and managing the Backlog for a Payment Development Team. You will write clear and concise user stories for the backlog, what will result in a busy and focused development team, and a well-built product. You will be the interface between stakeholders and the payment product team. You will fully understand the Betsson payment product, and work with the right people to find improvements, and create documentation relating to the payment product. You will also maintain the Payment Product Intranet, which will become a central point of knowledge, documentation and communication for the team, and will be expected to identify and suggest new payment methods to the team.
A Taster of what you will be involved with:
- Write high-level requirements of new payment solutions and steer the product through software development and testing
- Release payment products and ensure its successful use
- Create and maintain relevant product documentation for various internal customers
- Analyze the products on a granular transactional level so as to be able to optimize the payment products; minimize declines and ensure proper player experience for declines, lower returns and transaction processing costs by optimizing the mix of transactions between providers
- Suggest product enhancements relating to any of – specific products, type of payment products, internal tools and reports, or general player experience
What we are looking for:
- Working as a Product Owner within online gaming or financial services
- You have a proven track record in project management with demonstrable skills, with a focus in AGILE
- Comfortable with handling large sets of data
What we offer
Much like riding a rollercoaster, sometimes life at Betsson can be lightning fast with twists and turns but always FUN! Then again, what else would you expect from a business 75% millennial and 1700 strong, spread across 7 offices with 900 based out of our Malta HQ alone! We recognise it may not be for the faint-hearted, but if you’re a go-getter, initiator and adrenaline junkie, always striving to push the boundaries and challenge yourself, then you’ll fit right in.
We offer numerous challenges where your skills will be put to good use! We encourage innovation, independence and celebrate success where you will be part of multi-cultural and diverse company, with people from all over the world.
If you have any questions regarding this position you are more than welcome to contact the responsible recruiter at email@example.com. We are looking forward to receive your application!
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.