Payment Solution Manager
We are looking for a talented Payment Solution Manager for Europebet brand who will help us to deliver the best customer experience in the industry. Here we have fast-paced business environment where you will never be short of new challenges. If you want to use the latest technologies while working in a dynamic, friendly and comfortable atmosphere, Europebet could be the perfect place for you.
- Support business with developing and launching new payment channels, products and features/services
- Work closely to improve process with other units, particularly Wallet Team, AML & Compliance, CS, and more
- Participate in projects related to payment systems and in the process of solving problems;
- Process requested payments via different payments methods;
- Conduct high profile fraud prevention reviews, assess and escalate cases where required;
- Preparation of relevant reports on transactions in accordance with the legislation of Georgia and the internal regulations of the company;
- Control, sorting, behavior analysis, monitoring of user accounts and transactions.
- Participate in the execution of the campaign planned by the company, produce a report on the campaign,
- Ensuring compliance and quality of the transaction control process with the requirements set by the legislation of Georgia and company policy;
- Development of procedures and manuals related to transaction control;
- Performing other relevant tasks assigned by the immediate supervisors and related to its activities;
- Ensuring we are fully compliant regarding AML;
- Perform data analysis and prepare intelligence reports
- Ownership of chargeback analyses, requirements management as well as market and competition monitoring for trends in the area of fraud;
- Negotiations with 3rd party payment providers, liaising in locating missing deposits and withdrawals;
- Coach and stimulate the team to develop themselves and grow to next level performance.
- Higher education is a must (Bachelor’s degree);
- Previous experience in a risk, payments and fraud environment is essential (min. 2-3 years);
- Ability to work on own initiative, with tight deadlines and on shift rotation;
- Ability to learn new technology/systems/applications quickly;
- Strong numerical skills, analytical skills and attention to detail;
- Good teamwork and communication skills;
- Knowledge of MS Excel / Word and excellent keyboard skills are essential;
- Knowledge of English and Russian languages at communication level;
- Knowledge of integration processes and basic programing (SQL, CSS, PHP, Java) will be considered as an advantage.
We offer working in fast growing business with professional management teams and value driven challenging and development oriented organizational culture. Here we have non-formal, creative and comfortable environment. If you enjoy diversity and fast pace then you are right person for this position and in this case there is the right environment provided for you to fulfill your potential. Since we will be interviewing candidates continuously send your application as soon as possible to be included in the recruitment process.
If you feel you have what it takes to be successful in this role, don't hesitate to apply. Since we will be interviewing candidates continuously send your application as soon as possible to be included in the recruitment process.
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.