- Malta: E² Hub
- Product Development
Payment Solutions Specialist
As a World leading iGaming business, we're looking for a Payment Product Specialist. This role will focus on updating and improving our payment processes through instigation, analysis and implantation. You will report to the Payments Director and will have a close collaboration with another Payment Product Specialist. The position is based in our Head Quarters in Malta.
A taster of what you'll be involved in:
The role of Payment Specialist is to focus on the continuous updating and improvement of our payment processes through instigation, analysis and implantation.
- Updating and improvement of current PSP processes
- Coordinate integration and launch with payment processors between Payment/Risk/CS/Product/Finance/Brand Teams
- Perform testing and Quality Assurance throughout integration
- Perform testing of payment methods on Production
- Lead internal operational projects (related mostly to provider integrations)
- Optimize Acceptance Rate for credit card providers
- Maintain, review and optimise operational procedures and configurations of the payment providers
- Create manuals to ensure that the Payment/Risk Ops and CS Teams are up to date on training with Payment Methods
- Analyse product performance and engage in in-depth investigation when problems manifest
- Kick off discussions with providers on performance related issues or improvements and transaction troubleshooting
- Gather feedback from CS/Payment/Risk Teams for further system improvements and highlight to Product Team during prioritization sessions
- Assess production issues and prioritize fix/development base on impact
- Pivotal point of contact between Payment Operations, Finance, Risk&Fraud for operational troubleshooting and feed back into the Product Team
- Communicate product changes to all relevant stakeholders within the company
You're good at:
- Deep knowledge of payments, risk and fraud from the iGaming industry
- Experience from working with Payment providers
- It is an advantage if you have worked in a similar position before
As a person, you have the ability to work effectively in a team and understanding the importance of being collaborative but at the same time can be self-driven when needed. You are organised and used to work on several projects at the same time and multi-tasking between them with ease. You are also a people person with high communicative skills both in writing and speaking
WHAT WE OFFER
Much like riding a rollercoaster, sometimes life at Betsson can be lightning fast with twists and turns but always FUN! Then again, what else would you expect from a business 75% millennial and 1700 strong, spread across 7 offices with 900 based out of our Malta HQ alone! We recognise it may not be for the faint-hearted, but if you’re a go-getter, initiator and adrenaline junkie, always striving to push the boundaries and challenge yourself, then you’ll fit right in.
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.