I’ve been with Betsson for nine years. The great thing about this company is that something new is always happening. You never get bored.
- Fraud, Risk & Payments
Payments and Fraud Analyst
Are you driven by challenges and have a passion for the digital world? Do you have an eye for details, an investigative skill, desire to learn, develop?Are you ready to be part of an essential department and successful team? If your answer is yes, then you might be who we are looking for!
As a Payments and Fraud Analyst you are responsible for the analysis of customer accounts to counteract fraudulent behaviour and to proactively minimise fraud trends through regular analysis of customer accounts. Betsson Group operate 17 brands and you will process payments for all our clients from the different brands and make sure any issues that arise from these transactions are dealt with in a timely and professional manner. The Payments and Fraud team is a team of 27 people and is a part of the Operations Department.
- Ensuring that fraudulent transactions are spotted effectively and handled swiftly in order to minimize losses and mitigating fraud rings from manifesting into larger scale fraud.
- Analyse daily and weekly reports for the detection of fraud and suspicious transactions that may indicate any type of online fraud, such as but not limited to Bonus Abuse, Hacked accounts and various forms of AML.
- Assess and escalate cases accordingly to the responsible departments and maintain a professional communication channel throughout all communications.
- Provide an enhanced customer experience service by swiftly and safely processing customer’s withdrawals.
- Using acquired skills to research and find/solve fraud cases involving, but not limited to Credit card fraud, Bank Fraud, Identity theft and Phishing.
- Work together with Betsson Technologies and other departments in order to continuously improve internal systems and enhanced capabilities, throughout.
- Verification of player accounts and due diligence by being able to efficiently verify customer’s documents (KYC) as required.
The role is shift based (Monday to Sunday). It is important that you are able to work flexible hours that include both day and night shifts as well as working on weekends and public holidays.
What's in it for me?
You'll get the opportunity to work in an international environment, at a 100% digital company that is the market leader within the online gaming industry. By spinning multiple plates, you will always have your hands full. We promise you that you will learn a lot and that you will grow with us, both in your career and as a person. Working in one of the biggest online gaming companies in Malta, you will get first-hand experience on what it is that drives a successful company forward.
You're good at:
- iGaming and have any kind and a background within the industry.
- Computer and Internet and have a great analytical skills and a key eye for detail.
- Multi language speaker.
- Passion for igaming.
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.