- Fraud, Risk & Payments
Payments and Fraud Analyst
As a Payments & Fraud Analyst you will work within a multicultural and diverse team of people with the primary objective of safeguarding the interests of BML Group by actively detecting Fraud, whilst at the same time providing an industry-leading customer experience by processing withdrawals safely and efficiently.
The role involves day to day analysis of customer accounts, internal escalations, investigations and reports as well as other tasks that may be required from time to time.
- Processing payments for BML Group clients, along with any issues that arise from these transactions in a timely and professional manner.
- Ensuring that fraudulent transactions are spotted effectively and handled swiftly in order to minimize losses and mitigating fraud rings from manifesting into larger scale fraud.
- Use acquired skills to research and discover/solve fraud cases involving, but not limited to Credit card fraud, Bank Fraud, Identity theft and Phishing, Bonus Abuse, Hacked accounts and various forms of AML.
- Assess and escalate cases accordingly to the responsible departments and maintain a professional communication channel throughout.
- Provide an enhanced customer experience service by swiftly and safely processing customer withdrawals.
- Work together with Betsson Technologies and other departments in order to continuously improve internal systems and enhanced capabilities, throughout.
- Work with other areas of the department professionally and efficiently.
The role is shift based (Monday to Sunday). It is important that you are able to work flexible hours that include both day and night shifts as well as working on weekends and public holidays.
- An ambitious, highly driven and motivated individual that is well organized, punctual and likes a challenge, whilst working under pressure in continuously developing and fast paced environment.
- Mature and with great sense of responsibility.
- Eager and willingness to learn and adapt to changes and developments
- Proactive in their approach and willing to go the extra mile with all tasks and responsibilities
- Have excellent social skills as well as oral and written communication skills.
- Good computer and internet knowledge with great analytical skills and a key eye for detail.
- Great team player that thrives within a team environment.
- Basic Casino, poker or sports knowledge of any kind and a background in gaming or similar sort of previous role would be considered an asset, but not essential.
What's in it for me?
You'll get the opportunity to work in an international environment, at a 100% digital company that is the market leader within the online gaming industry. By spinning multiple plates, you will always have your hands full. We promise you that you will learn a lot and that you will grow with us, both in your career and as a person. Working in one of the biggest online gaming companies in Malta, you will get first-hand experience on what it is that drives a successful company forward.
You're good at:
- Soaking up information and already have a grounding in the iGaming industry
- Willingness to learn
- Excellent eye for detail
- Strong knowledge of Excel and other relevant software
- Speaks a multitude of languages including fluent English.
- Passion for iGaming.
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.