- Malta: E² Hub
Payments and Fraud Analyst
Do you have an eye for detail, an investigative skill, desire to learn, develop? If yes then this could be for you, we are looking for someone to join one of our Payment and Fraud teams working with a different variety of brands and legislation. This is the opportunity for you to learn, progress and soak up all Betsson and this position have to offer!
As a Payments and Fraud Analyst you are responsible for the analysis of customer accounts to counteract fraudulent behaviour and to proactively minimise fraud trends through regular analysis of customer accounts. Betsson Group operate 17 brands and you will process payments for all our clients from the different brands and make sure any issues that arise from these transactions will be addressed in a timely and professional manner. This Payments and Fraud team is a slightly smaller team enabling you to handle a wider variety of tasks and responsibilities.
- Process payments for BML Group clients, along with any issues that arise from these transactions in a timely and professional manner.
- Provide an enhanced customer experience service by swiftly and safely processing customer's withdrawals
- Ensure fraudulent transactions or activity are spotted and handled swiftly in order to minimize losses and mitigate repercussions.
- Assess and escalate cases accordingly to the responsible departments.
- Process KYC documents in a professional manner and with an observant eye.
- Use acquired skills to research and discover/solve fraud cases involving, but not limited to Credit card fraud, Bank Fraud, Identity theft and Phishing.
- Work together with Betsson Technologies and other departments in order to continuously improve internal systems and enhanced capabilities, throughout.
- Work with other areas of the department professionally and efficiently.
The role is shift based (Monday to Sunday). It is important that you are able to work flexible hours that include both day and night shifts as well as working on weekends and public holidays.
What's in it for me?
You'll get the opportunity to work in an international environment, at a 100% digital company that is the market leader within the online gaming industry. By spinning multiple plates, you will always have your hands full. We promise you that you will learn a lot and that you will grow with us, both in your career and as a person. Working in one of the biggest online gaming companies in Malta, you will get first-hand experience on what it is that drives a successful company forward.
You're good at:
- Soaking up information and already have a grounding in the iGaming industry
- An analytical mind and interest in fraud
- Able to work on own initiative
- Willingness to learn
- Excellent eye for detail
- Strong knowledge of Excel and other relevant software
- Great at working within a team
- Excellent written and verbal English together.
- Additional Language skills
- Passion for iGaming.
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.